Incoming Call Issue

RIV206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 R1S, '23 Model Y
Clubs

Hi all.
Just picked up my R1S today. Totally worth the wait! I do seem to be having a phone issue and was wondering if anyone else has. I can make calls without issue, but all my incoming calls don't work. I see/hear the call, push answer and nothing happens. No sound, nothing. The person calling says it just goes to voicemail. Anyone else experience this?
Sponsored

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
Do you have another phone in your household you could pair with your R1S? Give that a try... at least that might help determine if it's the vehicle or one particular phone.

OP
OP
RIV206

RIV206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 R1S, '23 Model Y
Clubs

Do you have another phone in your household you could pair with your R1S? Give that a try... at least that might help determine if it's the vehicle or one particular phone.
Good idea. It's updating at the moment but I'l try that. Thx

CaptRat

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Chevrolet Corvette, Cadillac CTS
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Hi all.
Just picked up my R1S today. Totally worth the wait! I do seem to be having a phone issue and was wondering if anyone else has. I can make calls without issue, but all my incoming calls don't work. I see/hear the call, push answer and nothing happens. No sound, nothing. The person calling says it just goes to voicemail. Anyone else experience this?
I had a similar issue after the .18 update. No voice on incoming or outgoing calls. I finally unpaired the phone, reset the infotainment system and then re-paired the phone. All works well again.

Wrevian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I'm having the same issue with the added fun of center screen crashes. I can make outgoing calls no problem but when someone tries to call me I can't answer it and then the center screen goes black and reboots. On 2023.18.00
Sponsored