First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T & 19' GX460
Occupation
Real Estate
Hey friends, just thought I would share my experience with Driver+ and how it has improved. My commute is about 100 miles round trip. The main highway I drive on is really funky with much of it being light concrete with seemingly black lane lines created by tar laid over old lane lines seen in the pic below. When I first used Driver+ it would fail at the same places on the route where it would lose the lane lines. Occasionally the truck would even try to follow skid marks leading into the safety lane from the fast lane which was sketchy. The second pic shows one spot where the pavement changes color dramatically at an angle. Driver+ used to steer me into the lane to the right every time at that spot. I'm happy to report the updates have completely solved both of these issues. Color me impressed because, as you see, this road is not exactly textbook. Driver+ was kind of a let down and liability to me in the beginning and now I'm excited to see this feature evolve as Rivian gains more experience. My commute today took me all the way to the unmapped portion of my route without a hiccup.

Cheers,
Rivian R1T R1S I'm impressed with the progress of Driver+ since the last couple updates IMG_2368.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S I'm impressed with the progress of Driver+ since the last couple updates Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 4.01.40 PM
Sponsored