Sponsored

If you haven't considered Red Canyon, you should...

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

Today, we took delivery of a Red Canyon R1T, and we're unsure why we didn't choose this color from the get-go. Our original R1T was repurchased by Rivian due to paint issues and ongoing mechanical issues that Rivian Service could not properly address. During the repurchase process, we were allowed to make any configuration changes. We ended up choosing a pre-built unit that was already on the ground in Normal.

Welcome home, Red Canyon w/ Ocean Coast on 22" Sport Dark wheels. Our guide stated there are only 6 assembled units (including ours) that match this spec, so that’s a cool stat to have in our pocket (for now).

Few shots with the GW/OC R1T heading back to Rivian. In the next few days, I'll get a few photos of Red Canyon next to our Rapid Red Mach-E.

Rivian R1T R1S If you haven't considered Red Canyon, you should... IMG-1543
Rivian R1T R1S If you haven't considered Red Canyon, you should... IMG-1545
Rivian R1T R1S If you haven't considered Red Canyon, you should... IMG-1547
Rivian R1T R1S If you haven't considered Red Canyon, you should... IMG-1550
Rivian R1T R1S If you haven't considered Red Canyon, you should... IMG-1563
Rivian R1T R1S If you haven't considered Red Canyon, you should... IMG-1566
Sponsored

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I agree red canyon looks really amazing and I saw a stealth wrapped VERSION the other day and it was probably the best looking (Rivian) I’ve seen!

Rivian R1T R1S If you haven't considered Red Canyon, you should... C979FF8D-1293-409F-8F22-F35F2D5C9D02

Last edited:
OP
OP
connoisseurr

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
Clubs

I agree red canyon looks really amazing and I saw a stealth wrapped virgin the other day and it was probably the best looking (Rivian) I’ve seen!

C979FF8D-1293-409F-8F22-F35F2D5C9D02.jpeg
Heavily considered the stealth but I can't cover up the beautiful flake in this paint. We considered stealth limestone and forest green. Gotta let the RC shine bright!

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
Heavily considered the stealth but I can't cover up the beautiful flake in this paint. We considered stealth limestone and forest green. Gotta let the RC shine bright!
Yeah this is the one color that stealth would look pretty bad on for sure. It would ruin the color shift of the paint and would just appear a plain red.

Sponsored

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A
I agree red canyon looks really amazing and I saw a stealth wrapped virgin the other day and it was probably the best looking (Rivian) I’ve seen!

C979FF8D-1293-409F-8F22-F35F2D5C9D02.jpeg
Most kids stealth-wrap their virginity. Nobody wants to be called out for being late to the party 😆

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Most kids stealth-wrap their virginity. Nobody wants to be called out for being late to the party 😆
How’s that for an autocorrect?! I’m not even going to edit it!!!

jollyroger

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3, R1T
Occupation
IT Manager
Hey OP can you be quiet!!! I don't want a bunch of other RC R1Ts running around :p

Rivan

First Name
Rivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Lexus RX350, Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Eng
Clubs

I was looking for some answers to why I am not seeing the RC around as much, I am in Irvine, where the HQ is 3 minutes from us, and service center 5 minute, I have seen so many Rivian's around but hardly ever seen a red one ... I ordered mine in red and was wondering why people are not picking up that color I was thinking there is something wrong with the color ... or Myself lol

OP
OP
connoisseurr

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
Clubs

I was looking for some answers to why I am not seeing the RC around as much, I am in Irvine, where the HQ is 3 minutes from us, and service center 5 minute, I have seen so many Rivian's around but hardly ever seen a red one ... I ordered mine in red and was wondering why people are not picking up that color I was thinking there is something wrong with the color ... or Myself lol
I've seen very few RC, CY and MB - definitely more of the rare colors...

Sponsored

jollyroger

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3, R1T
Occupation
IT Manager
It's definitely you, you should switch to Limestone pronto!

All kidding aside, The RC is a very pretty color. I just worry if it ever needs body work it's going to be a bear to match

Rivan

First Name
Rivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Lexus RX350, Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Eng
Clubs

It's definitely you, you should switch to Limestone pronto!

All kidding aside, The RC is a very pretty color. I just worry if it ever needs body work it's going to be a bear to match
ooo that is a very good reason, I have to make sure to prevent my wife from driving my truck then ... otherwise I will need paint job at some point ...

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
My order was originally for Rivian Blue - until I visited the Denver SC this past spring and saw a Red Canyon R1T. Changed my order that same day!

Doug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 2002 Ford
Occupation
Business Owner
We just took delivery of a Canyon Red last week too and we love it. Ours is on 21 inch wheels and black mountain with dark ash interior. Also have the underbody for adventures. We originally had a Forest Green configured but gained access to the shop and switched to this.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
RC is the most surprising color IMHO. It looks so good in person. Photos don't really capture how nice it is.
Sponsored