Sponsored

If you’re having issues with any charging network…

boardthatpowder

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Audi Q5
Make sure you log a service ticket with Rivian, and note the date / time it occurred, charger location, network, and charger id, and the temperature, and details of any error messages from both the truck and the charger.

I had logged a ticket for a recent issue with an (ABB) EA charger. They pulled the logs from my truck to try and figure out why it wasn’t working. They are after as many logs from failing charging sessions as possible.
Sponsored

Iwannarivian

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Panamera 4, Wrangler, MB C250, Civic Sport
Occupation
pretending to be retired
Clubs

Make sure you log a service ticket with Rivian, and note the date / time it occurred, charger location, network, and charger id, and the temperature, and details of any error messages from both the truck and the charger.

I had logged a ticket for a recent issue with an (ABB) EA charger. They pulled the logs from my truck to try and figure out why it wasn’t working. They are after as many logs from failing charging sessions as possible.
I had to do this today….had so many issues charging on trip home from St. Louis to OKC (I-44) almost all EA locations would kick me off time after time, after charging for just a few minutes. Wrote up all EA locations on their app as well as, PlugShare. At last EA site I called Rivian CS to find out WTF was going on and if their was some sort of fix…because it got ridiculous!