First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
You must drive like a turtle then. I put it in my Google and it says 2 hours and 14 min and I would probably beat that time a little. I’m betting 2 hours flat. But yeah you got me with the “legal” speed. I keep up with the flow of traffic which on that road and through IL is 80+.
Madison to Normal is 197 miles. So sure...2 hours flat at 98mph. So probably then need to figure in a charge stop at about 1mile/kw. But if you would go back and forth to plant from Madison for service, that is great. Just not for me....
Sponsored

sub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3
Madison to Normal is 197 miles. So sure...2 hours flat at 98mph. So probably then need to figure in a charge stop at about 1mile/kw. But if you would go back and forth to plant from Madison for service, that is great. Just not for me....
98 MPH in WI. Add on another hour or two for dealing with the cops/speeding tickets.

WI seems to have the highest density of police hiding in the trees on the side of the road of any state I have ever passed through. I always stick to the speed limit in WI.

SoCal Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

ICE engine? No thanks. If I never have to wait in line to buy gas again it would be too soon. At least it does have AA/CP. That said, if it doesn't also include this "hover mode" Imma want my money back. 😆

1683730492328.png
Maybe this isn’t hover mode as much as Ford’s take on air suspension? :giggle:

I think Hello Tomorrow! did the hovering truck with better style:
Rivian R1T R1S ICE Competition: 2024 Ranger & 405hp Ranger Raptor 🦖 Revealed 1683742721685

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
Never mind, I'm retarded. When I looked it up I was on walking, and it said 2 DAYS and 17M. When I redid it 3 hours is what it said. I will leave up my previous comments but I'm wrong.

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
Never mind, I'm retarded. When I looked it up I was on walking, and it said 2 DAYS and 17M. When I redid it 3 hours is what it said. I will leave up my previous comments but I'm wrong.
It's all good! No worries on my part. Just really hoping Rivian builds a service center in Milwaukee or Madison, as I love the truck, the company, etc...just can't deal with the farther than works for me distance to the service centers.

Sponsored

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
It's all good! No worries on my part. Just really hoping Rivian builds a service center in Milwaukee or Madison, as I love the truck, the company, etc...just can't deal with the farther than works for me distance to the service centers.
Yeah my closest centers are 2.5 and 3 hours away too. Luckily Rivian has been good with home visits and picking my truck up when necessary.

MXA121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and Model 3
Pick a color and go!
$56k is the price. Comes standard with just about everything offered for a Ranger.
Rivian R1T R1S ICE Competition: 2024 Ranger & 405hp Ranger Raptor 🦖 Revealed Screenshot_20230525-231550
Sponsored