Sponsored

I got invited to the shop :) ... but there's nothing in the shop :(

Cavalryscout18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
You probably gotta park yourself in that site and keep refreshing. Thinking people have figured out how to time the releases and are just snatching any of them up asap.

OP
OP
yizzung

yizzung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T | Audi allroad
Occupation
Tech
You probably gotta park yourself in that site and keep refreshing. Thinking people have figured out how to time the releases and are just snatching any of them up asap.
I’m out of the country on vacation for the next 8 days. If I want to remain married, I will definitely not be doing this… :)

iansriv

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I’m out of the country on vacation for the next 8 days. If I want to remain married, I will definitely not be doing this… :)
Outsource it out or hire someone to write code.

Sponsored

Bruins06

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Viper
Change to 21s, you'll get a guide within a week, then take delivery within the next couple weeks. It happened to me, I will take delivery in 3 days.

Good luck.
Reservation: 11/20
R1T Adventure, Rivian Blue, Black Mountain interior, powered tonneau, 21s ( from 20s AT).
SoCal

kewlasu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T LA Silver Adventure Large Pack 21"
Clubs

I snagged one yesterday close to my config and price. There were like 6-8 listed in the shop.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

Change to 21s, you'll get a guide within a week, then take delivery within the next couple weeks. It happened to me, I will take delivery in 3 days.

Good luck.
R1T Adventure, Rivian Blue, Black Mountain interior, powered tonneau, 21s ( from 20s AT).
SoCal
I’m tempted to do this and buy 20” ATs later. I’m also debating the removal of the tonneau cover.

Sponsored

Jayhox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MS
I got the invite as well yesterday, but so far no luck with any availability. Is there a certain time they've traditionally released the next batch or does it appear totally random?

OP
OP
yizzung

yizzung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T | Audi allroad
Occupation
Tech

Good luck.
SoCal
I tried this too. Waited about a month and nothing happened. So I eventually switched back.

Bruins06

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Viper
I’m tempted to do this and buy 20” ATs later. I’m also debating the removal of the tonneau cover.
I have an R1S on order for my wife. My plan is to get ATs on the R1S, then swap the wheels with the R1T. My wife does not need ATs.

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

Well hopefully they’re set up to give you a week’s worth of access when there are in fact trucks available. Otherwise it’s the equivalent of the Monty Python Cheese Shop.

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird