LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

While you're measuring things in the bed, can you measure the distance from the front wall (tonneau hideaway box) to the rear edge with the tailgate down. Wondering where the rear wheels of both my XL mountain bike and Triumph Tiger motorcycle will land (or not).

Hopefully aftermarket introduces a "bed extender" gate which is a very handy thing.
Sponsored

seventyfour

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A couple
I know this is nitpicking but how loud is it? To me if it is really loud it just screams low quality. I know this isnt a huge deal but I dont want to be showing off my truck and then someone asks how does the tonneau open? and then it grinds open like the gates of Mordor.
The one at the Venice hub was working when I was there. I don’t remember it being “quiet” - it had a clunk and thud to it. It sort reminded me of the sound of a baggage claim conveyor belt…

But not in a bad way. More like a heavy-machinery sorta way? Maybe because the slats were so stiff? Or maybe it was about to break? Who knows.

astonius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cars
Welcome back! Hope you recovered well.

Is the bluetooth audio interface active? Can you give us an overview of it?

Thank you for your service.

ajbrutman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, GTI
Clubs

I h
I know this is nitpicking but how loud is it? To me if it is really loud it just screams low quality. I know this isnt a huge deal but I dont want to be showing off my truck and then someone asks how does the tonneau open? and then it grinds open like the gates of Mordor.
i Have opened the cover many times, and it is loud, but I wouldn’t call it obnoxious

Scoop

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport, Volvo XC90
Occupation
Retired
This thing was definitely improved on! Fitment is better. Anyway, point of this thread. I’m filming more soon.

- What do you want me to go over. Let’s make a list and I’ll do my best

0ABB3643-A3D8-408B-9B4E-410BF606C4A4.jpeg
This thing was definitely improved on! Fitment is better. Anyway, point of this thread. I’m filming more soon.

Hello, I’d like to see how to play music from a iPhone or Android via Bluetooth and how it sounds. Thanks

Sponsored

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
I'd like to know kwh/mi on average and the differences in projected range and feel between conserve and all purpose.

Oh, and charging curve.

Oh, and more about the bed cover - does it look different now?

Thank you so much! :D

Andystroh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I'd like to know kwh/mi on average and the differences in projected range and feel between conserve and all purpose.

Oh, and charging curve.

Oh, and more about the bed cover - does it look different now?

Thank you so much! :D
Seconding charging. That’s probably my biggest concern. How quickly does it charge above 50% at a DC fast charger? How long can it maintain >150kW at lower SOC?
also any long term / average efficiency values.
Thanks.

fotoflux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Onewheel
I am also interested to know if you can play music via usb-c from your phone as an alternative to bluetooth. I'm hoping that we'd have that option because it should retain the high fidelity of the audio. My guess is that if this is supported only one or 2 ports might support this (if any) So, sorry in advance since there are 6 ports to try (I am guessing they would be the ones in the armrest)

RforRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 4Runner, 2014 Equinox
If you have had a chance to drive it down to a low battery percentage I would like to know how closely the real world range matches up to the predicted range.

Also, can you run through the different sounds it makes (lock, unlock, low speed driving sound, acceleration sound etc.)

Thanks for doing this!

Sponsored

Ginny

First Name
Ginny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 escalade ext, 2019 corvette
Occupation
retired
Thank you so much for doing this and glad you are feeling better. I would like to know if the kneel mode is available. At Aqua Dulce First Drive Event I was told it wasn't available yet. Maybe that was just the cars that were there. Thanks in advance.:cool:

hola29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Awesome! Text, calls - making/receiving, VMs, contacts, etc. Not sure I have ever seen the communication side of the UI.

garthkoyle

First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14' Honda Odyssey, 2020 Lincoln Navigator L Reserve
Are there any tow hook points besides having to pay for the Offroad Package to get the dual, front bumper tow hooks?

Is there space to install a winch, as in does it look like they've planned for the option to install a winch?

ERguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I would also like to know the bed width between the wheel wells.

garthkoyle

First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14' Honda Odyssey, 2020 Lincoln Navigator L Reserve
Where is the trailer hookup, and what options do they have (4pin or 7 pin, or both)?
Sponsored