Sponsored

RivianTX

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
I'd love to see a Yeti Tundra 65 or 75 cooler in the Frunk if you happen to have one. I think it fits based on looking at dimensions, but would love to actually see a picture/video of it!

I'm always interested in the interiors. What interior do you have and could you snap a picture of it for us? :) I'm configured with Forest Edge but I've yet to see any of them in person so I could end up changing that.

Like most people, i'm interested in what tires you have and what real world range you are getting.

Thanks!
Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I'd love to see a Yeti Tundra 65 or 75 cooler in the Frunk if you happen to have one. I think it fits based on looking at dimensions, but would love to actually see a picture/video of it!

I'm always interested in the interiors. What interior do you have and could you snap a picture of it for us? :) I'm configured with Forest Edge but I've yet to see any of them in person so I could end up changing that.

Like most people, i'm interested in what tires you have and what real world range you are getting.

Thanks!
he's done an interior walk through on his youtube channel already. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmLlmp2HWauyp-mW9QA7qbg

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

@Iwantatesla glad you are feeling better. Do you have any car seats? I would love to see a car seat in the center seat just to see how much room the other passengers in the back would have. Thanks!
When I met RJ at the Atlanta event back in 2019, he specifically mentioned that his wife's feedback on the design (we both had young kids are were driving Pacifica hybrids at the time) was that it had to fit 3 car seats across.

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
Best wishes to good health and thanks for this overture.

I'd like to see your NDA, contribute to your legal defense fund if needed, and pics of both 188cm+ skiis and bikes mounted on the bed crossbars.

Please and thanks.

Sponsored

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

I want to see or know how much power is available from the 110 outlets in the truck?

Is it capable of just charging small items, like a phone or laptop, or can you plug in items that demand more power? Such as a microwave, hair dryer, portable air conditioner?

Trying to determine how useful these will be. Ford says it can power your entire house for 3 days. Have heard that the Rivian outlets won't power much? If it can handle a microwave, then that tells me it has good power to be useful.

r1t_kev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Crosstrek
I want to see or know how much power is available from the 110 outlets in the truck?

Is it capable of just charging small items, like a phone or laptop, or can you plug in items that demand more power? Such as a microwave, hair dryer, portable air conditioner?

Trying to determine how useful these will be. Ford says it can power your entire house for 3 days. Have heard that the Rivian outlets won't power much? If it can handle a microwave, then that tells me it has good power to be useful.
Rivian R1T R1S I’m backkkkk. What do you want to see / know? 1500w

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
@Iwantatesla sorry man, I think you opened up a can of worms here. I got tired just reading through the requests In the thread.

Glad to hear your back and doing better.

All I’d like is to hear you are loving the truck and happy with the purchase decision.

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
Welcome back.

I would appreciate some photos of what you believe is included in off-road package in addition to the hooks.

I am a bit confused over this. I thought Rivian has said battery is protected in all trims so I am not clear exactly what the package is adding.

Also is there any option to only pop the driver door handles not all four when you unlock the truck?

Sponsored

kylealden

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Tesla Model Y, Zero DSR/X, '69 CJ5
Occupation
Product Management

@r1t_kev shared the manual excerpt, so just to clarify - it should have essentially the same output as any household outlet in your home. Microwaves, coffee machines, hairdryers, etc. should work just fine.

The F150 and Silverado both have higher-rated outputs (e.g. 240V/30a outlets) which can power higher draw use cases. These are useful for things like home backup or an RV with air conditioners. That's what people are referring to when they say the Rivian has less power. It should work fine with anything that works on a wall outlet.

Wags

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback
Clubs

Thanks again for answering our many questions.
Since some of us are waiting on spring deliveries I had a couple of questions that others may be interested in as well:
1. How long before you took delivery were you contacted by someone (I am assuming it was your guide but if not please let us know)?
2. How long before you took delivery did you have to finalize your configuration (colors, options)?

RivianXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Sprinter, TE300i, R1250GSA, KTM 500, 790
Occupation
Retired Engineer
While you're measuring things in the bed, can you measure the distance from the front wall (tonneau hideaway box) to the rear edge with the tailgate down. Wondering where the rear wheels of both my XL mountain bike and Triumph Tiger motorcycle will land (or not).

Hopefully aftermarket introduces a "bed extender" gate which is a very handy thing.
While you're measuring things in the bed, can you measure the distance from the front wall (tonneau hideaway box) to the rear edge with the tailgate down. Wondering where the rear wheels of both my XL mountain bike and Triumph Tiger motorcycle will land (or not).

Hopefully aftermarket introduces a "bed extender" gate which is a very handy thing.
Rivian R1T R1S I’m backkkkk. What do you want to see / know? IMG_4437.JPG

RivianXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Sprinter, TE300i, R1250GSA, KTM 500, 790
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Pic of the Monroney (Window) sticker