First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 1974 914
Occupation
Engineer
Just wondering if you are able to download the Rivian iOS app or if there is one. Tried searching the forum and came empty handed. I'm certain OP mentioned the Rivian app but it's not available in the APP store in Canada. Wanted to take a look at it.

Perhaps they give you access to it somehow once you receive the vehicle. Assuming no-one in Canada has received delivery of one.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Just wondering if you are able to download the Rivian iOS app or if there is one. Tried searching the forum and came empty handed. I'm certain OP mentioned the Rivian app but it's not available in the APP store in Canada. Wanted to take a look at it.

Perhaps they give you access to it somehow once you receive the vehicle. Assuming no-one in Canada has received delivery of one.
Android you can download and install the APK

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5

It’s available in canada. I’ve got it on my phone. Doesn’t do anything without a rivian though.

stickyfingers

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 1974 914
Occupation
Engineer
It’s available in canada. I’ve got it on my phone. Doesn’t do anything without a rivian though.
Don’t see it on the iOS App Store. Says not available in my country. Alas, gotta wait for it come out I guess. Like you said doesn’t do much without the truck.

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Don’t see it on the iOS App Store. Says not available in my country. Alas, gotta wait for it come out I guess. Like you said doesn’t do much without the truck.
They mustve changed it. I downloaded it successfully back when it came out.

hola29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Have we seen making calls, receiving calls, sending texts, receiving text, listening VM's? If anyone has any links would be great, Thanks!

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Have we seen making calls, receiving calls, sending texts, receiving text, listening VM's? If anyone has any links would be great, Thanks!
There’s been a video or two showing calls. But there is currently no integration for text massaging.

mwexler2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Prius Plug-in
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Sponsored

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

@Iwantatesla have you been able to charge anywhere other than at home? Do you get any discounted or free charging through Rivian? I am assuming you are NOT near any RAN chargers.

OP
OP
Iwantatesla

Iwantatesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Tesla X Plaid, 2004 s2000, Huracan Evo, +
@Iwantatesla have you been able to charge anywhere other than at home? Do you get any discounted or free charging through Rivian? I am assuming you are NOT near any RAN chargers.
there’s literally no high power chargers around me that make sense to try out

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

there’s literally no high power chargers around me that make sense to try out
I remember you saying that. Just wasn't sure if anything had been communicated to you regarding charging.

I am starting to plan a trip from Orange County, CA to Springfield, MO in October. Not sure if I will take the Rivian (if I have it), my 3500, or just fly. Thankfully, if we drive, I have plenty of time for stops. I figure it will be three days travel in each direction.

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer