First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Escalade, Audi A8L 4.0, F350
Occupation
Solar Industry, Director of Drone Surveys
Hi All...better a year late than never. I live in Provo, flew to Phoenix last Friday to pick mine up. LA Silver, Launch Ed, 21" Had a nice trip back to Provo. Recharged in Kingman, Mequite and Cedar City all at EA max 350kw but of course didn't get all 350 :) Trying to get up to speed because purchased through our fleet account so haven't had much time to prepare :)

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Hi All...better a year late than never. I live in Provo, flew to Phoenix last Friday to pick mine up. LA Silver, Launch Ed, 21" Had a nice trip back to Provo. Recharged in Kingman, Mequite and Cedar City all at EA max 350kw but of course didn't get all 350 :) Trying to get up to speed because purchased through our fleet account so haven't had much time to prepare :)
Steve,

That sounds like a great maiden voyage! I hope those 21's hold up when you get lured to go off-roading, and you will. How can you not, when living in the state that seems tailor-made for a Rivian.

Enjoy yourself!

OWP

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Occupation
Private
Congratulations Steve. Enjoy your Rivian. I hope you don’t mind me asking, but when was your pre order place? Mine is from March 2019, just getting a little impatient seen all these beautiful R1T/S being delivered

Blakeney

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ram 1500 Limited, 2020 Kia Telluride SX
Yo, Canadian transplant to Utah, my green card (wife) has an R1S on order. We are supposed to take delivery now before the end of the year!

Once in no a while I head to the service center as I fly a lot for work. Was there last week, said we have a few thousand orders in Utah, majority R1S. They have been delivering those a fair amount as well

Sponsored

SteveHeinz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Escalade, Audi A8L 4.0, F350
Occupation
Solar Industry, Director of Drone Surveys
Steve,

That sounds like a great maiden voyage! I hope those 21's hold up when you get lured to go off-roading, and you will. How can you not, when living in the state that seems tailor-made for a Rivian.

Enjoy yourself!
I got lured off road and happy to say they did very well in the dirt. Didn't get into any real tough spots. As soon as someone comes out with an all-terrain 21" that is "Rivian" rated, I will upgrade. Might even purchased another set of wheels/tires for winter driving and swap them out.

UtahRocks

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Touareg, Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Realtor
I'm in Sandy. I haven't ordered one yet but I see more and more on the road every day. Does anyone take theirs off road? I'd love to meet up for a trail ride or some desert exploring if anyone is interested.
Cheers, Jared

Blakeney

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ram 1500 Limited, 2020 Kia Telluride SX
Vineyard, LE R1S, and REALLY thinking of trading in my RAM for an R1T.. it’s the lack of towing efficiency that’s killing me.. although my trailer is only 3000lbs, I’d still have to stop at least twice to get to Moab, and that is an unknown really, so that scares me haha
Sponsored