Sponsored

How many times have you changed color combos?

Caymanwent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover sport
Waiting on my LE R1S while hoping all you R1T LE‘s get every color available and post hundreds of photos so I can decide.
Sponsored

GMK83

First Name
Guerin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder)
Silver with ocean coast, but really want to see limestone in-person

OP
OP

Ty012

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi
Waiting on my LE R1S while hoping all you R1T LE‘s get every color available and post hundreds of photos so I can decide.
This is one benefit of having to wait to get the R1S or any non-launch edition

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

Rivian Blue with Ocean Coast interior really appeals to me. The only thing about that combo I don't like is the extra $2500 for the blue. Seriously, I think that is a gouge, but I want what I want.

If I can't actually drop that kind of $ just for a different color, I'll end up with silver and Ocean Coast. I have no interest in a black interior.

MIG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius; R1S
It's just a placeholder, I wouldn't get my panties in a bunch over color until there's something out there in need of paint. I would have gladly answered "yes" as my color choice for all it matters.

OP
OP

Ty012

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi
It's just a placeholder, I wouldn't get my panties in a bunch over color until there's something out there in need of paint. I would have gladly answered "yes" as my color choice for all it matters.
I hear ya. It’s more of the amusement of not being able to settle on one color/combo and curious if others were changing it as often. Too many combinations to like. Need 1 of each ??‍♂
Sponsored