First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Similar demographics where I live in Boulder County, CO. I see at least 1 R1T every day now and one day I saw 3. Haven’t seen an R1S yet but I’m sure that will happen soon!
Sponsored

Animalhouse

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 hummer H3T (manual), 2018 dodge ram
Occupation
Contractor
Here in Huntsville AL, I have seen in person or on the road total of 4 (I think the white one was a repeat lol).
Launch edition green
Blue
White

Heard about a couple others.

Maybe eventually I’ll be one of those lucky drivers lol.

jackr1182

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
Occupation
Self Employed
Here in Huntsville AL, I have seen in person or on the road total of 4 (I think the white one was a repeat lol).
Launch edition green
Blue
White

Heard about a couple others.

Maybe eventually I’ll be one of those lucky drivers lol.
Birmingham, AL has about 6 R1Ts. One guy I met had just bought it second hand from a flipper, but he said he loved it after the first couple of days.

I have yet to see an R1S in person. Hoping mine will be the first down here!

mkg3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unagi, Radio Flyer and Kette Car
Clubs

I'm in South OC too (SoCal) and I see maybe one-two on the road a week, not many unless im driving in Irvine near where RIvian has one of its corporate buildings. Actually surprised I dont see more.
Maybe its around where I am (and maybe there are lots Rivian employees?).

I'm around Laguna-Dana-SanJuan area in south OC. Or that people coming to the beach from all around SoCal?

mpw81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Q5 PHEV
I think this describes the Denver metro as well; I saw 3 Rivians besides my own in a ten minute drive in Golden last week. When I took delivery in July, the delivery guy didn't think they'd hit a thousand deliveries in CO yet but definitely in the hundreds.
Similar demographics where I live in Boulder County, CO. I see at least 1 R1T every day now and one day I saw 3. Haven’t seen an R1S yet but I’m sure that will happen soon!
Yep, all the time. Had a limestone directly behind me for half of my commute today from NW Denver to Boulder. I know there are at least 2 or 3 others in my neighborhood (Berkeley/Regis).

It didn't warrant it's own post (or maybe it did), but last week I saw a GW headed down the hill on 36 into Boulder and the entire back and much of the back left quarter panel was covered in bumper stickers. I just figured it was someone who missed the look of their 2005 Subaru Outback covered in "I Tele Eldora"-esque stickers.

Sponsored

Dman250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma, Transit plus a few more, all ICE
We have a few in our town of 50k and any drive up into the SF Bay Area 30 miles away nets one or two sightings. Given that the Tesla Model Y and Model 3 are #1 and #2 motor vehicles in sales in California this year, and the domestic full-size trucks and Tacoma are all top sellers here, I’m not surprised: the R1T fills a huge gap in the market. So far I have seen two Lightnings on the road … and one Hummer EV on a dealer lot.

Speedrye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Commodore, Supra, FJ Cruiser
In the Triad area of NC, I've seen two R1Ts. One local Limestone, and a green one he was driving for months while his Limestone was being serviced...

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
In South Orange County in CA, I see R1T all the time. Go to a store, there is one parked, anytime I get on the freeway, there are few, and when we are walking there's usually one or two driving by. You get the point.

As for R1S, I have seen black, red, white and dark gray on the road near where I live. So its just starting but I expect them to be a common very soon.

I have no idea how many total. That said, there are far more people than on this forum taken deliveries driving around in R1's in SoCal.
Same here. North Orange County. See them all the time. I would say I see more in south orange county but there are still plenty up this direction. Can't wait to get mine!

Lil'Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE
Occupation
Product Support
There is one I am starting to see often but the number sharply increases the further east I travel (towards the factory) lol.

Fencer

First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
govt
I wanted to drive my Tesla to Flaming Gorge but it's not a great area to get to in an EV.

Well, if you ever decide to drive your R1T here I have a Rivian charger already installed at the airport you are welcome to use it.

Sponsored

IRun

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure, Model 3
Occupation
Analyst
Clubs

Live in a town of 20k outside of Toledo, There is a former Rivian employee that got his in January that lives a few blocks from me, I got mine in May and then ran into another guy in town that got his in August. Rumor of a 4th in another suburb but have only seen the other 2.

SteveInBend

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 El Cap R1T
Occupation
Retired
I spoke to a neighbor up the street. When he was taking delivery (which ended up being refused because they delivered the wrong color R!T), he asked the Rivian delivery guy how many Rivian's were in Bend (pop. ~100K). He was told "around 40". When my R1T was delivered on Aug 30th, the delivery person said that between 20-25% of the Rivians at the Portland SC were destined for Bend.

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
So many in LA. A daily occurrence seeing one now. Last night drove behind a limestone T on the 2 North for a bit who didn’t use his turn signal so I didn’t get to see what those teeny light looked like at night. Then today a launch green S on Ave 56 in highland park that was unexpected.

CLC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I live in Fairfield County, CT. Own my limestone R1T since 6/28/22. 82xx Vin no. Surprised I’ve only seen one other R1T in CT, dark gray. and none on my drives to and fro NYC.
Sponsored