First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P, 530e
Occupation
Work
Long beach CA here. I see the same 4 around town. Two launch green and my exact twin. On the 405 there is at least 2 a week.

What i can't get use to is how many people gawk at it. Stopped at a red light and stares. People walking across crosswalks, necks turn.
Sponsored

s4wrxttcs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Too many. They're breeding like rabbits in the PNW.

I took a trip from PDX to Northern Cali and didn't see a single Rivian on the way. I didn't even see a Rivian on the two occasions I charged at a Rivian Fast Charger.

Then when I got back to my apartment in PDX I saw another Blue Rivian with an RTT on it that was just like mine. The only difference was the brand/model of the RTT.

What are the odds of that? Two exact Rivians with a RTT in the ground level parking of an apartment in PDX. The apartment doesn't even have charging.

Then when I got back to my home in Seattle I saw a bunch of R1T's around.

The other day I went to the EA charger in North Bend, and a Red one pulled in while I was charging. When I left a green one was headed that way.

So now we're clogging up the EA chargers filling are 135kw batteries. :)

grantsi

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 45e, Porsche Cayenne
In Chicago I see many when I drive by the Rivian lot on Damen. But in the wild I have only seen two. Have not seen a R1S yet.

I see a shocking number of high end Wranglers, so the buyers of seldom needed off road vehicles is large here.
I live just north of the city but work in the southwest suburbs - 48 mile round trip - I see 3-4 per week - yesterday saw my first R1S

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
See a lot in Denver. Got to see my first R1S in person the other day. Within a 1 square mile block of my house, there is are white, blue, launch green, and black R1T's. I generally see one most times I am out on the road. Absolutely growing here. Saw 2 at the trailhead last weekend mountain biking. Can't wait to pull up in mine!

Gimmeoneofeach

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender 110, Range Rover HSE
Clubs

There are at least 10 roaming around the Carmel IN area (pop. around 100,000 anr aka the Roundabout Capitol of America) :CWL:. I've seen FG, 2 different Midnight, an El Cap, and just saw another Launch Green like mine with new dealer tags today. There are also 4 co-members at Bridgewater Country Club driving GW, Blue, LA Silver and Limestone. All R1Ts so far ... fingers crossed my wife's R1S arrives soon!

Sponsored

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Lightning Standard
I've seen at least 5 different one's on the road, and one of my neighbors has one.

I have a Lightning and I've only ever seen 1 other lightning.

Just got my "Get an R1T Sooner" email, so it seems to be getting closer to reality that I'll need to make a decision on the two Trucks.

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

SE PA. Some number n, where n > 1.

shamoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 GT3, Tesla Model S LR
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Southern California, minutes from one of Rivian's main headquarters.

I see probably 10+ R1Ts a day. R1S much more rare, maybe 1-2 a week.

TxBeachRivian

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura
Clubs

Texas gulf coast, only see a couple in Galveston county in the last month.

madgrey

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2016 Miata, 2015 Viper
Occupation
Hardware Design Verification
It's a 70+ mile drive for me to get into Seattle and a one hour and 20min drive to get to the Bellevue Service Center. So, not too many, but I'm defintely seeing an uptick of R1Ts around. Maybe a half dozen that I see regularly. I have not seen an R1S on the road.

Sponsored

RivianSC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I stopped counting around 15 in town. I would say we're close to about 20 now plus saw our first R1S in town a couple weeks ago.

kewlasu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T LA Silver Adventure Large Pack 21"
Clubs

In So Maine, i know of <10 R1T owners and have not seen any R1S in the area. All others that i have seen are from NH, MA and VT visiting ME.

Lurksalot

First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Subaru, R1T
Occupation
none
Clubs

I live in the greater Seattle area, and still have only seen one Rivian- when it was delivered to me on a truck. Everyone I know has been reporting sightings for the past year, knowing I had a pre-order.
I expect to see more in a day or so when I go to Bellevue to get my recall inspection.

RIV206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 R1S, '23 Model Y
Clubs

Not sure whats up with our little island but R1T's are everywhere here. I see at least 1 R1T a day here. I chased down a fellow forum member yesterday in his R1S since it was the 1st one of those I've seen in person
Sponsored