Toby Flenderson
How low, can you go Porkchop?

Sponsored

Tahoe Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
If you read postings from a year ago, everyone was pretty bullish and giddy. Everyone was looking for a TSLA sequel. The RIVN permabulls were in full display. But RIVN has done nothing but made lower highs and lower lows since the all time high. The bears have definitely decimated this stock.

I did two purchases of my investment portfolio of (0.2%) at $19 and (0.1%) at $25 and obviously it was a disaster.

$19 at the time seemed like a good point to make a second entry given the volume. However after their last earnings release, it brought the stock below it's old low on high volume. So it's going to take effort to get above $15.

I still think an ultimate low is in the single digits if Rivian survives. I think that's where the bulls will throw in the towel for good and swear off ever buying an EV stock again. But I would think some nice counter trend rallies to take place first. But it's still in a solid downtrend that hasn't broken yet.

Last edited:

Deleted member 11292

If you read postings from a year ago, everyone was pretty bullish and giddy. Everyone was looking for a TSLA sequel. The RIVN permabulls were in full display. But RIVN has done nothing but made lower highs and lower lows since the all time high. The bears have definitely decimated this stock.
Well, everyone that is, except you. Clicking on your profile and scrolling through your posts, I'm pretty sure you have purple hair.

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

Early adopters and investors in TSLA got rich. Same in Rivian got sent to the poor house. Been a very sad ride. Much of it just due to the market conditions that exist today, but much of it was self-inflicted by poor communication from Rivian's executives. Will it ever see $200 again? Maybe in 20 years, if they're still around.

Sponsored

OP
OP
rivianguy

rivianguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
I'm definitely not a stock expert but I did purchase the stock at the IPO price when they offered it to me. It's been pretty eye opening to watch this crash as it has. So strange to see a company with such an exceptional product and incredible demand for that product take such a beating on the stock. Reminds me why I don't speculate on individual stocks. :) Oh well at least I'll always have SVB! Oh wait...

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti
Clubs