Sponsored

How engaged was your guide in completing your Eight Steps?

How engaged was your guide in completing your Eight Steps?

• Somewhat disengaged, disinterested or busy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No VIN yet, but I'll answer this poll s00n

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

domoplaytime

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adventure
Clubs

My guide is friendly and knowledgeable, but seems quite busy. He confirmed and locked my configuration but I haven't heard from him since, despite receiving a VIN and starting the Eight Steps. I'd rather not bug him until I start needing help with service requests. How many folks have made it through the Eight Steps without any guide contact?

Edit: can't edit poll, but it should read protective proactive
Sponsored

Last edited:

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

I started and effectively completed my 8 Steps without my guide. I sent her a question and she scheduled a call, but I’d already gotten an answer from the forum so it wasn’t really necessary.

Not a criticism of my guide. I just didn’t need the assistance.

MoreTrout

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Retired USN
Same here. Didn't really need him, but he was responsive and did respond quickly when I asked him to double check all the documents I uploaded looked complete.

I'm now down to under 30 days before my temp tags expire, so we'll see how helpful he is now that I'll be requesting a refund of all registration fees and documentation to take it and do it myself so I don't end up with driving a rental for 30 days waiting for RegUSA to get their head out of their ..... I'm not hopeful.
Sponsored