How Did Your Pre-Ordering Go Today?

GoWest!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback & R1S
-Pre-ordered 10/19
-R1S
-Configuration: LE, Launch Green 22” Sport wheels exterior and Forest Edge, 7 seat interior (because my children will decimate a white interior and I feel like I’m in a cave during our winters when I have a car with a black interior)

Wondering about my wheel size and snow tires.

Now we wait and watch the cookies bake!
Sponsored

Last edited:

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired
-Pre-ordered 10/19
-R1S
-Configuration: LE, Launch Green 23” Sport wheels exterior and Forest Edge, 7 seat interior (because my children will decimate a white interior and I feel like I’m in a cave during our winters when I have a car with a black interior)

Wondering about my wheel size and snow tires.

Now we wait and watch the cookies bake!
-Pre-ordered 09/08/19
-R1S
-Configuration: Adventure, el Cap Granite, 20" black AT wheels, Black Mountain 5 seat interior.
Purchasing the black ATs to bury in my loan that will be my snow tires. Will also purchase the 21" All Season.

Ginny

First Name
Ginny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 escalade ext, 2019 corvette
Occupation
retired
Does anyone know if there is a 2021 auto show, will rivian be there?

OP
OP

GoWest!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback & R1S
Does anyone know if there is a 2021 auto show, will rivian be there?
I haven’t heard anything. I’m guessing their next focus will be test drives for preorders.

Dgephri

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Occupation
Finance-Real Estate
Clubs

PreOrdered 2/15/2019
R1S
LE
Launch Green
20" AT wheels
Ocean Coast
due Aug 2021

If others are waiting for Battery and options we might be able to coordinate test drives!

Sponsored

johnking

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, R1S
Preorder - Sept 30 2019, Config complete - R1S, LE, Silver, Black interior, 22 inch sport.

Was debating between the 21 inches road and 22 inches sport. My main use is daily commute on I-90 and weekend freeway drives on I-5, I-90 or the Oregon coast. Not getting any younger so looking for comfort in the ride.

Any thoughts on ride comfort with these tires ? So far, I have used 19 inches as the max in my Highlander (past), BMW X3(19) and in my Model S (19)

JeremyMKE

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna, 2001 Yamaha Vino, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Riviot
Preorder - Sept 30 2019, Config complete - R1S, LE, Silver, Black interior, 22 inch sport.

Was debating between the 21 inches road and 22 inches sport. My main use is daily commute on I-90 and weekend freeway drives on I-5, I-90 or the Oregon coast. Not getting any younger so looking for comfort in the ride.

Any thoughts on ride comfort with these tires ? So far, I have used 19 inches as the max in my Highlander (past), BMW X3(19) and in my Model S (19)

I would say in general the taller the rubber the smoother the ride. The 21 AS is probably your best bet. I got the 20s for snow traction. but road noise is likely to be higher and range lower.

I am considering buying an entirely seperate set of the 22s with rubber for summer.

Last edited:

johnking

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, R1S
I would say in general the taller the rubber the smoother the ride. The 21 AS is probably your best bet. I got the 20s for snow traction. but road noise is likely to be higher and range lower.

I am considering buying the 22s for summer.
Thanks @JeremyMKE . This is helpful.
Sponsored