Sponsored

Home delivery eligible distance from service center?

Rainman

First Name
Den
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Taycan
Does anyone happen to know the proximity to an SC for home delivery. My guide hasn't got back to me so I thought I would ask here. The web site simply says "where available". I'm in Sarasota FL - 137 miles from the Orlando SC.
Sponsored

TuggyTooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Silverado LBZ, 2023 Rivian R1S LE FG/FE
Occupation
Military
I am ~2 hours (104 miles) from the service center and had to pick it up.

LevelHeaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM
Occupation
Financial Technology
Clubs

Do they drive it to you or bring a truck?

Christopher

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

Do they drive it to you or bring a truck?
Depends on the distance. If it's more than a handful of miles they'll flatbed it to you.

For my R1T they trailered it 200 miles and then the last 20 miles they drove it to me.

For my R1S I'm getting on Friday they're making me come to the service center, which I prefer so if there's any issues they can hopefully take care of ASAP. I asked for an Uber which they thought was and unusual ask but honored it.

Sponsored

TuggyTooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Silverado LBZ, 2023 Rivian R1S LE FG/FE
Occupation
Military
Depends on the distance. If it's more than a handful of miles they'll flatbed it to you.

For my R1T they trailered it 200 miles and then the last 20 miles they drove it to me.

For my R1S I'm getting on Friday they're making me come to the service center, which I prefer so if there's any issues they can hopefully take care of ASAP. I asked for an Uber which they thought was and unusual ask but honored it.
You're going to Uber...220 miles? This is smart, but as someone who never rideshares this sounds like the beginning of a very awkward 2.5-hour drive.

Christopher

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

You're going to Uber...220 miles? This is smart, but as someone who never rideshares this sounds like the beginning of a very awkward 2.5-hour drive.
Haha, no, not this time. A closer service center opened since my last delivery.
It'll be a 65 mile trip and probably take 1.5hrs though. Perfect for conference calls and emails.
Sponsored