Here's a Law Firm looking for Rivian Clients

WheeledLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Juiced HyperScorpion
Occupation
Thinker
INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Rivian Automotive, Inc. with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
January 27, 2022 01:34 PM Eastern Standard Time
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces that it is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Rivian Automotive, Inc. (“Rivian” or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: RIVN) for violations of the securities laws.
“began a phased retirement from Rivian several months ago, affording the team continuity as we moved toward production ramp.”
Tweet this
The investigation focuses on whether the Company issued false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose information pertinent to investors. Rivian announced that COO Rod Copes was stepping down from the Company on January 11, 2022. According to the Company, Copes “began a phased retirement from Rivian several months ago, affording the team continuity as we moved toward production ramp.” This came after news in December that the Company would fall “a few hundred vehicles short” of its 1,200 vehicle target for the year. Finally, Amazon, an investor and major customer of Rivian, announced it would buy electric vans from competitor Stellantis NV. Based on this news, shares of Rivian fell by more than 5%.
If you are a shareholder who suffered a loss
Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

They’re looking for Rivian investors, not clients.

And I f*cking hate lawsuits of this nature. Bottom feeder lawyers trying to make a quick buck.
They are looking for dumb investors to take money from. Rivian hasn't done anything to violate the securities laws.

RivianDeac

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC40 Recharge
Anyone that joins this litigation attempt is a whiny LB and a sore loser. It was obvious this was a high-risk high-reward play from the beginning. Cry me a river.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Hell, I made a modest "killing" on the IPO deal by selling 90% of my shares above $145 :p

Sponsored

IlliniRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
I'm honestly surprised it has taken this long for a plaintiffs' law firm like this to start looking around. This type of firm looks around after almost any IPO.

Reactions: Rad

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
I have handled many suits like this from the defense side. Any significant one-day drop in price triggers a claim. These firms will then try to figure out if they can blame the drop on any disclosures that were made around that time - even if, like the announcement of the COO’s departure, they weren’t important at all. They’ll say the company defrauded investors by concealing that information.

Ive never heard of this firm so I don’t think they’re heavy hitters.

RideAlong

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Porsche Panamera S + 19 Ford F-150
Occupation
Dentist
shysters gonna shyst. The stock market is so totally caveat emptor and an EV startup IPO even more so. #contingencyBarrister #BillableHours

Sponsored

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

Hell, I made a modest "killing" on the IPO deal by selling 90% of my shares above $145 :p
Wish I would have been that smart and could have repurchased now at 3x the number of shares!

KiloV

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5 Cabriolet, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Executive
LOL! This is such a ridiculous case of predatory litigation, I can't even.... I hesitate to break out the old chestnut, "This is what is wrong with this country these days!" But, this is kinda what's wrong, to at least some degree. SMH.

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
With all due respect to those here who are in the legal profession, the firms that pursue cases like this remind me of this, and give legitimate companies bad image:
Rivian R1T R1S Here's a Law Firm looking for Rivian Clients 1643400697216

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I'm being lazy at the moment, but was the COO even listed in the S-1?
Sponsored