CXC_Raffle

CXC_Raffle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
n/a
Occupation
Nonprofit promoting effective and just state-level climate policy
Some of you may have seen we got some coverage on Business Insider last weekend:
https://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-raffle-struggles-sell-tickets-due-to-elon-musk-actions-2023-1

While this exposure has certainly helped our sales, we still have over 2000 tickets to sell in the four weeks remaining. I still hope we will make it and am doing everything I can to do so, but it's looking like ticket buyers' odds will be better than the target 1:1000 to get a prize, and 1:5000 to win a car.

Rivian R1T R1S Help a Climate Nonprofit and You Could Win a Rivian or Tesla, Taxes Paid! [Climate XChange Raffle] 1674669555334

Please consider buying a ticket - and good luck to those who do!

Thanks
Peter
Sponsored

PeterSK

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 FG/FE R1S, 2020 Model Y
Occupation
Retired / board director
Clubs

A quick raffle update...

Got my daughter to help me make a new video for TikTok, during my First Drive last week.

Also sales have continued to pick up. We are now at 3625 tickets sold out of 5000, with exactly two weeks remaining. The raffle site sales "speedometer" shows current sales. So this is not looking to be a disaster at least, but it's still a long ways away from our usual sellout, which means odds are better than usual!

1675902277309.png

Thanks all who have participated or shared about the raffle for your support. The funding it generates is critical for our work supporting states to develop and implement climate policy.
Peter

OP
OP
CXC_Raffle

CXC_Raffle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
n/a
Occupation
Nonprofit promoting effective and just state-level climate policy
Rivian R1T R1S Help a Climate Nonprofit and You Could Win a Rivian or Tesla, Taxes Paid! [Climate XChange Raffle] 1677810481994

Thanks to your and others' support, we actually managed to recover from our extremely slow start and sell out this year's raffle just hours before sales closed - about 3000 tickets in the final month!

The drawing via live stream went off smoothly last Friday afternoon, you can watch it here. Winners have been notified and the list is posted on carbonraffle.org, where there is a form to enter your email to be notified of our next raffle. We don't yet know which EV our Grand Prize winner will choose, he's thinking about it.

Thank you again!
Peter and Climate XChange
Sponsored