Baja Adventure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Challenger 392
Occupation
Agriculture Supply Chain
Hello forum members.

I made a R1T reservation in May and have been following the forum since around that time. I created a profile last week.

Given my reservation date I’m looking a late 2023 delivery according to Rivian. Probably later.

I took the first mile drive in September.

I currently drive a Dodge Challenger 392 SRT and love it.

If I take delivery of the R1T, it will be my first EV.

At this point, I’d configure Ocean Coast on 20 inch wheels. Have not landed on a color choice yet but have ruled out a number of them.

I’m concerned about the direction of the tonneau cover and the possibility of another price increase. Also worried about my patience holding out for another year plus. I’ve been perusing the Rivian sales threads and may go that route should the right opportunity arise.

Looking forward to learning more and interacting with you all.
Sponsored

Mandarin

First Name
Serg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I would say those estimates are just estimates.

I placed the order in 1st week of 2022 and was told I should not expect my car before the end of 2023.

In March I dropped the max pack and configured it with a large pack.

I took delivery on 6/10/22

Chhow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Hello forum members.

I made a R1T reservation in May and have been following the forum since around that time. I created a profile last week.

Given my reservation date I’m looking a late 2023 delivery according to Rivian. Probably later.

I took the first mile drive in September.

I currently drive a Dodge Challenger 392 SRT and love it.

If I take delivery of the R1T, it will be my first EV.

At this point, I’d configure Ocean Coast on 20 inch wheels. Have not landed on a color choice yet but have ruled out a number of them.

I’m concerned about the direction of the tonneau cover and the possibility of another price increase. Also worried about my patience holding out for another year plus. I’ve been perusing the Rivian sales threads and may go that route should the right opportunity arise.

Looking forward to learning more and interacting with you all.
Hello! I have R1T reservation too, so our cases are very similar. Hope we'll have these vehicles as soon as possible

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Rivian R1T R1S Hello IMG_20221220_214943

You'll likely get yours sooner than you think, just be flexible with options, colors, etc and you'll love what you get no matter what. They are incredible machines, remember to respect it when you get it!

As far as tonneau... meh. No matter which you get (current automatic, manual, new automatic, nothing), you'll wish you had something else. Just make whatever choice fits your needs and gets you the truck, it'll all shake out in the end.
Sponsored