Sponsored

Has anyone on this forum received a confirmed delivery date?

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

What is your current window? Maybe it's specific to certain windows or locations? Or maybe CS is just trying to make me have an extra pleasant Friday...

May to June
Sponsored

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
That would have been good to include, sorry!

I was/am in the April-May group. CS told me my current delivery estimate is between April 1st and April 30th.
Same as my window, wonder if that should mean I am April as well. What config? You can see mine in my signature... if we have the same, maybe that window is true for me and other similar configs too ? S[=0===0=]N

RideAlong

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Porsche Panamera S + 19 Ford F-150
Occupation
Dentist
That's kind of my point, there's thousands of members on this forum and somehow no one has taken delivery or even received confirmation of a delivery date...
interesting ain't it ? ?

Chgroth

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover LR4 and Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
Insurance Company Executive
I received my EDD of June or July ‘22 for my Launch Edition R1S ordered in October 2019.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development
Just a data point to consider and has its holes in it, so take it as you will… This forum represents somewhere in the range of 7% of preorder holders in the wild. We will not see all the action here. It’ll look like minimal deliveries to us because the other 93% or so of preorder holders are not posting anything to anyone online.

My unsolicited 2 cents

Sponsored

Taycanfrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Just a data point to consider and has its holes in it, so take it as you will… This forum represents somewhere in the range of 7% of preorder holders in the wild. We will not see all the action here. It’ll look like minimal deliveries to us because the other 93% or so folks are not posting anything to anyone online.

My unsolicited 2 cents
I tend to disagree with this idea.

It may be 7%, but it's 7% of the most vocal & eager to share. I'd also wager this forum has a proportionately large % of early reservation holders.

So while you are correct that there would be 10-12x more deliveries than reported here, at least, that currently puts deliveries at.... 10 to 12 total. If cars are getting delivered to non-employees and without NDAs, we should have more confirmation on here.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development

It may be 7%, but it's 7% of the most vocal & eager to share. I'd also wager this forum has a proportionately large % of early reservation holders.

So while you are correct that there would be 10-12x more deliveries than reported here, at least, that currently puts deliveries at.... 10 to 12 total. If cars are getting delivered to non-employees and without NDAs, we should have more confirmation on here.
I don’t disagree with you, but vocal or not still doesn’t change that it will be a subset of a subset. We’re still in January for a couple more days and as I understood jan/feb is what’s been coming communicated to folks HOPEFULLY receiving a delivery soon! It’s a numbers game and 10-12 could be delivered in feb.

Also, a lot of max pack preorders and explore preorders are those early dates too. This messes with the logic. Which as I mentioned wasn’t fully sound

s12dxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE - LA Silver
Clubs

How do you see your delivery window? I got an email a month ago, but is there a place on the Rivian site that give you and up to date estimate?
There isn't as per CS. It's in the email, or if you call /chat them they can tell you. They said in the future they're adding this to the account portal.

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

How do you see your delivery window? I got an email a month ago, but is there a place on the Rivian site that give you and up to date estimate?
S0----0n

Site will be updated with delivery windows in "early" 2022.

Where early ends and middle starts is relative.

Sponsored

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

S0----0n

Site will be updated with delivery windows in "early" 2022.

Where early ends and middle starts is relative.
Just the email

Big_Ike

First Name
Ike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MYP, '22 R1T, '23 R1S
Occupation
Parenting
Clubs

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer

On the flip side I know of about a handful of non-rivian employees who have received their truck and are not on here. One of the original ones was IwantaTesla that people seem to conveniently forget about.

There's also not a great way to tell if it was an employee or not, but this week my wife did happen to see an R1T in the Seattle area that had a recent temp "plate" on it and isn't one of the December employee deliveries that I remember seeing.

Shzeph

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS, 2005 Forester
Occupation
Student
My boyfriend's sister saw a blue one with temp plates in downtown Seattle a couple weeks ago. And I've seen a black one with temps on it in Factoria once or twice in the last few weeks. So they definitely are around, at least this area

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

My dentist’s ex boyfriend’s mom knows a guy who’s neighbors with someone who works with someone who knows someone that has an R1T!

But nobody can determine if it is an employee/affiliate so it probably isn’t real.
Sponsored