Sponsored

Has anyone on this forum received a confirmed delivery date?

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
We would already know and probably be p

im quite sure someone would have smelled it and posted it for you ha ha ! Your right though, nutty group of awesomeness here.
I'm certain by the time there's a couple customer vehicles out there in the wild the bigger problem will not be fellow reservation holders but the scores of people asking 'What in the HELL is that???' (sorry, Steve Martin. I tried...)
Sponsored

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
I'm certain by the time there's a couple customer vehicles out there in the wild the bigger problem will not be fellow reservation holders but the scores of people asking 'What in the HELL is that???' (sorry, Steve Martin. I tried...)

Rivian R1T R1S Has anyone on this forum received a confirmed delivery date? 1634130414087

Pathfinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Defender X-Dynamic
It been a few weeks since I have bothered checking this forum. Same old, same old. This is getting really OLD. 1/2019 and nothing. I think I have stated I don’t expect anything for probably another 12 months. Maybe more. Everything to date is a publicity stunt for the IPO.
Same for me. I've quit following anything Rivian related on any regular basis. The truck will arrive when it arrives but at this point any enthusiasm and interest I had in the company has really waned due to their poor communication.

eggpaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, 2021 Acura TLX
Occupation
Business Owner
Something interesting here. I'm not part of this group on Facebook but there was a truck seen in Big Bear ,CA at a mountain biking place. Not sure if an employee from Irvine owns it or not. But it's great to see someone owns one outside of Normal.

Rivian R1T R1S Has anyone on this forum received a confirmed delivery date? Screenshot_20211013-094347_Facebook

747 Whalewatcher

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S and Mercedes 450GLS
Occupation
Airline Operations
I have two pre-orders, 11/30/2018 and 12/6/2018, and haven't heard a thing...
I have two pre-orders, 11/30/2018 and 12/6/2018, and haven't heard a thing...
I'm right there at 12/03/18 with you...and no Concierge contact yet.. but I did get an invite for a 1st mile test drive and they are bringing an R1T to my house next week!

Sponsored

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

I'm right there at 12/03/18 with you...and no Concierge contact yet.. but I did get an invite for a 1st mile test drive and they are bringing an R1T to my house next week!
I'm also 12/3/18. But for an R1S. Where are you located? I'm in Atlanta so no 1st mile events announced anywhere near here to my knowledge.

747 Whalewatcher

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S and Mercedes 450GLS
Occupation
Airline Operations
I'm also 12/3/18. But for an R1S. Where are you located? I'm in Atlanta so no 1st mile events announced anywhere near here to my knowledge.
Long Island, NY for an R1T. I was quite surprised when given the option of location and it accepted my home address. Apparently, I get 30 minutes, with a Rivian employee and up to two guests. Has anyone else posted a similar appointment? I don't comb the forums much, but it seems too good to be true...?

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

Long Island, NY for an R1T. I was quite surprised when given the option of location and it accepted my home address. Apparently, I get 30 minutes, with a Rivian employee and up to two guests. Has anyone else posted a similar appointment? I don't comb the forums much, but it seems too good to be true...?
That's awesome.

wizard467

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T (10/2022), Honda Ridgeline
It's true... there are others who have already had their's and posted pictures.

Toadkillerdog

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo, 2020 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Physician
It's true... there are others who have already had their's and posted pictures.
I think most of us are aware of those posts. They seem to be all Rivian employees. What most of us want to see is non employee deliveries

Sponsored

SlaterGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Nissan Leaf, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Clubs

I think most of us are aware of those posts. They seem to be all Rivian employees. What most of us want to see is non employee deliveries
He's referring to the 1st mile events/test drives, not deliveries.
There are others that have posted here that are from the forum and not employees.

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
None of the posted NY First Mile were employees.
You are confusing this with a different set of whining. The correct whine for First Mile test drives in NY is "Media/influencer and doesn't count". ;)

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
Fellow LI'er here. I got one as well. Very excited. Feel free to PM me Whalewatcher. Are you planning to take yours on the beach when you get it : )

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

@747 Whalewatcher @DB-EV - guys... like others have asked... take pictures, post videos. Can't wait to hear about it. Don't forget about us little people while you're all test driving the Rivian like a big deal and stuff. :)

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
@747 Whalewatcher @DB-EV - guys... like others have asked... take pictures, post videos. Can't wait to hear about it. Don't forget about us little people while you're all test driving the Rivian like a big deal and stuff. :)
Here is the deal, if I post, do you guys promise not to figure out where I live, what I ate, etc? You already know I am on Long Island.

And my two guests are my kids, both of whom are young so I don't know the quality of vids you will get : )

My wife was cool with me taking them instead of her
Sponsored