Sponsored

Has anyone needed to replace a cracked windshield?

Mr rivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I had mine replaced last week at the Richmond, VA Service Center....I paid $1764.13 for the windshield replacement (2X4 off a trailer)…now I have to submit the invoice to Nationwide/Rivian Insurance for reimbursement (less deductible). Nationwide gave me the option of a Rivian "approved" body shop or the service center for the replacement, the body shop was 2 hours away, service center 3.5 and they could take care of a few minor issues I was having.

Service Center provided a rental and got all of the issues resolved...ended up leaving the R1T with them about a week and picked it up on Tuesday. I agree it seems like jumping through hoops at times to get things accomplished with Rivian and while I wish it were "better", at times I think this is part of the price for being at the front of the line as customers...not giving Rivian a pass on poor customer service (if you've experienced it) but I guess I'm not that surprised that there have been and will continue to be glitches as they work through the processes.

Still puts a smile on my face every time I drive it.....
How was the reimbursement process? I'm needing to get my windshield replaced and have to go through the same thing.
Sponsored