James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
retired
Clubs

Seems like all we do is grumble. Or watch other people get theirs. I, like a lot of people, ordered sight unseen due to pandemic and what not. I was able to make it out to the Venice hub in December to see and touch for the first time. I put a huge amount of money (my first real stock purchase) at the time of the IPO and am waiting patiently on that while it cratered, losing 70%. I watched the tax credit almost vanish. Ive had 3 delays...just like everyone. Overall Im feeling a mix of down and anxious.

I live in an area that doesnt have a lot of Rivians. I went to Napa for the weekend and saw 7 R1Ts out on the road. The service center is right by SFO airport. Let me tell you, even though they're not mine, seeing 20 R1S and R1Ts out there, in all the different combos (there was every single color, all 3 interiors and all 5 wheels) was just awesome. I'm so glad they exist. For something that seems like vaporware, knowing they're out there, thriving...its a good thing.

And it also is going to make it harder for the 1st half 2023 from the last update. Ignore my wife jumping in front of the LG R1S. She didnt believe they existed.

Thanks so much for the optimistic and upbeat post!! Bravo. I will send good thoughts your way.
Sponsored

moosetags

First Name
SuEllyn & Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T; 2020 Chevy Duramax; 1956 Ford Tbird
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Thank you also for the upbeat thread. It helps us maintain a good attitude as we approach the 4th anniversary of our Rivian order.

Brian