Sponsored

Guide Contacted: R1S Ocean Coast | OCT/DEC | Confirm your Config email at 12am Oct 1st

0=====0

First Name
Rajan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
O|||||||O and R1S LE 0====0
Occupation
Engineering
How do you know this to be a fact?

Just venting?

Given that examples we see of fit and finish for the exterior of R1S already delivered, Rivian needs to correct it at the factory before they are shipped. Hope they are addressing them.

Mechanically, they share vast majority of components. There is a significant difference between a truck and an SUV, such as the 3rd row, rear hatch and all that goes with it. For those, there is no lessons learned from the truck line.

My sense from reading posts from people who have visited the factory is that they are making more than most people think. Its just that the inventory of shipments are lagging to the SCs and those waiting see others getting theirs and feel left out.

Go have fun doing something else that you control and not be dragged down by things that you cannot control.... Cheers!
Venting for sure!
And thats what I was doing so far. Enjoying life.

But seeing 2022 R1T Adventure delivery and R1S LE delivery for pre-orders that are 1Year after mine really ticked me off.

Thanks for the reminder! Cheers!
Sponsored

protamine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LG R1S, 992 GTS
Occupation
CT Surgery
So after Fridays stuff...did this change at all

OP
OP
johnnylawson

johnnylawson

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 RAV4 EV, 2012 Volt
Occupation
Solutions Architect / Developer
Clubs

So after Fridays stuff...did this change at all
OCT 18 guide says 4-6 weeks to get matched. Now I'm April - June - frustrated on the communication of course.

jcornish

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E550
I'm wondering how you got a notice. I made a pre-order in Dec 2018, with the OC interior...
Oh well, I hope you actually get yours soon!
I'm 45 minutes from Service Center... Faster if I had a Rivian...
Sponsored