First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Sales and BD
Absolutely! We just need to get our hands on one to take some measurements.

Know anyone in the Bay Area? I pay in discounts and free products :)
I have an R1S and live in the Bay Area. I'm on the Peninsula in Portola Valley. DM me if you want to meet up to get some measurements.
Sponsored

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
Last edited:

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
New product announcement! We’ll be getting our first batch of R1T panoramic roof sunshades in just a few short weeks. Quantities will be limited, so sign up via the link below to be notified as soon as they come in!

https://electruck4x4.com/products/coming-this-winter-panoramic-roof-shades-for-your-rivian-r1t

1667227230032.jpeg
Wow,

This is quite an elegant solution compared to everything else we have in place. Great job @electruck4x4 and team to bring a solution to a problem many have reported!

EVentually

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5, Rivian R1T
This is amazing, but you accidentally sold out before I could purchase one :)

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
'22 R1T VIN 2xx, '19 Model 3, '70 Blazer
Wow,

This is quite an elegant solution compared to everything else we have in place. Great job @electruck4x4 and team to bring a solution to a problem many have reported!
Thanks for the kinds words!

That’s our real objective. We do resell some great products, but designing and introducing our own accessories to solve customer pain points is our real passion. More to come in the months ahead. Keep telling us whats on your mind in the meantime!

-Brenton

Last edited:

Sponsored

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
Thanks for the kinds words!

That’s our real objective. We do resell some great products, but designing and introducing our own accessories to solve customer pain points is our real passion. More to come in the months ahead. Keep telling us whats on your mind in the meantime!

-Brenton
Can you build me an R1T?

TriEluzai

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CR-V Touring AWD, Rivian R1S
Absolutely! We just need to get our hands on one to take some measurements.

Know anyone in the Bay Area? I pay in discounts and free products :)
My delivery estimate is Jul - Sep 2023, but if by some craziness you haven't accessed a R1S by then, I'll be bringing mine to you! 😁

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

New product announcement! We’ll be getting our first batch of R1T panoramic roof sunshades in just a few short weeks. Quantities will be limited, so sign up via the link below to be notified as soon as they come in!

https://electruck4x4.com/products/coming-this-winter-panoramic-roof-shades-for-your-rivian-r1t

1667227230032.jpeg
Looks very similar to the Tesla OEM glass roof sunshade options. My old 2012 Model S didn't need any clips, but my wife's Model 3 does and your solution looks very similar.

Thanks for making this. It's MUCH needed - especially in warm climates such the Sonoran desert in Phoenix. I won't need one until 5/2023 since the weather is actually nice out here and will be for a while, but this looks great. Will be ordering as soon as available.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

For those that want a better look at how these types of shades work, and what the clips look like, here’s a Mach-E roof shade video for reference. I can guarantee with 99% certainty that the R1T/S shades will be identical in functionality and attachment.

Sponsored

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
For those that want a better look at how these types of shades work, and what the clips look like, here’s a Mach-E roof shade video for reference. I can guarantee with 99% certainty that the R1T/S shades will be identical in functionality and attachment.

Thanks for this link. I'm still hoping that @electruck4x4 will provide us a deploy/undeploy video of their product?

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
Thanks for this link. I'm still hoping that @electruck4x4 will provide us a deploy/undeploy video of their product?
Not a problem. Give us a day or two and we’ll get some additional media.

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
Hey folks, apologies for the delay. We took a few more shots of the clips, the bag, and the folded up shade. Hopefully it provides a little more insight into how it all goes together. Let me know if you have any other questions!

-Brenton

Rivian R1T R1S Great news for anyone looking for an R1T panoramic roof sun shade! IMG_0781 2

Rivian R1T R1S Great news for anyone looking for an R1T panoramic roof sun shade! IMG_0785.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S Great news for anyone looking for an R1T panoramic roof sun shade! IMG_0777.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S Great news for anyone looking for an R1T panoramic roof sun shade! IMG_0778.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S Great news for anyone looking for an R1T panoramic roof sun shade! IMG_0776.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S Great news for anyone looking for an R1T panoramic roof sun shade! IMG_0787.JPG

r1s-owner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S, Honda CRV
Occupation
Software Engineer (Principal Architect)
We aren't in the Bay Area, but could take some detailed measurements and pictures for you of an R1S

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
We aren't in the Bay Area, but could take some detailed measurements and pictures for you of an R1S
That’s super thoughtful of you. That said, we should be set and will have shades coming within the next few weeks.
Sponsored