First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Light to moderate. I own five acres on an 11,000-acre private club in Holopaw, Florida ripe with sugar sand and SOME mud holes that would make tank turning a blast in!
When I get mine you should have the Florida club up there
Sponsored

KickRocksRiv

First Name
Westly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Don’t worry about it sweetheart
I want to do some overlanding/camping in it... lot's of trails but no serious rock crawling. I am hoping we can get a group to do the Mojave road which looks very doable in this truck.
I want to do some overlanding/camping in it... lot's of trails but no serious rock crawling. I am hoping we can get a group to do the Mojave road which looks very doable in this truck.
Austinites unite !

Athena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I love the outdoor marketing angle Rivian has taken with their vehicles. It reminds me of Jeep, which I have a soft spot for (owned a Wrangler TJ over 20 years ago). That said who plans to heavily take their vehicle off road like their videos portray?
We own property a cabin in the middle of woods with no driveway in north central PA, so this vehicle is our plan to access it. Will be taking this on the beach as well, as well as anywhere we can get our kayaks, SUPs to water..... Just hope they don't wait too long to get these out east!
Sponsored