Sponsored

Geographic delivery guesstimates - when will you get yours?

RivianXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Sprinter, TE300i, R1250GSA, KTM 500, 790
Occupation
Retired Engineer
So now that we know a lot more about range, etc. it's time to concentrate on delivery dates.

It seems deliveries will first go to R1T LE reservation holders, those LE holders that live in the areas where the service centers are finished and are having First Drive events (Normal, NY, SF, LA) will most likely receive their LE R1T's first.

Does anyone care to take a WAG (wild ass guess) as to how many LE holder live in these four areas? And to further guess when these LE holders might get their trucks?

If we roughly say there are 50K LE orders, how many are in each national geographic area and how many are for the 300 mile battery and then how many of those are in the four geographic areas where the first ones will be delivered?

I can't image there are more than 2000 R1T LE pre-orders in any of those four areas??? What's everyones thoughts regarding the order numbers in these locations?
Sponsored

Hilbe

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MS P100D, Tesla MX 90D Unicorn, Rivian R1S
How close to the SC is the real question. I'm at 190 miles of Normal so naturally hoping for <200 miles.

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

I haven't seen an IL guide contact yet. Maybe I've missed a post. But that makes me think they are waiting on the dealership lawsuit in IL.

This would also affect factory pickup.

I'm about 120 mi from the plant, and hoping that is close enough.

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
So now that we know a lot more about range, etc. it's time to concentrate on delivery dates.

It seems deliveries will first go to R1T LE reservation holders, those LE holders that live in the areas where the service centers are finished and are having First Drive events (Normal, NY, SF, LA) will most likely receive their LE R1T's first.

Does anyone care to take a WAG (wild ass guess) as to how many LE holder live in these four areas? And to further guess when these LE holders might get their trucks?

If we roughly say there are 50K LE orders, how many are in each national geographic area and how many are for the 300 mile battery and then how many of those are in the four geographic areas where the first ones will be delivered?

I can't image there are more than 2000 R1T LE pre-orders in any of those four areas??? What's everyones thoughts regarding the order numbers in these locations?
I would bet there are fewer than 10k LE orders, total, combining R1S and R1T. Maybe 5k is a more realistic ceiling.

Remember the reservation counts included abandoned carts (this is how Shopify counts, and it was the back end) and there was doubtless a large number of deposits that didn’t convert to an LE order.

That’d still be a lot to deliver this year.
Sponsored