Sponsored

Gearguard not working or less sensitive?

PowerBugs

First Name
Dru
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
Since the last update, I haven’t got any notifications from Gearguard. I parked at the mall, Trader Joe’s or REI parking lots and haven’t pick up anything. I have it on while off at home as it has always been and I usually get a lot of videos before but nothing lately. Has anyone noticed that or is it just my R1?
Sponsored

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
Yea it is less sensitive. It does catch a few people now but someone parked next to me yesterday and it didn’t catch them being there at all. Seems to me that would be the exact situation I wanted the gear guard for.

I didn’t really want it less sensitive, I wanted it to record earlier which I think it does a little bit but the reduced sensitivity makes it a moot point. What I want it for is catching someone hitting my truck with their car door or brushing up against my truck and scratching it. They adjusted it from before but now it won’t do that still but for different reasons

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
I just want to be able to enable 24/7 recording and let me scrub the entire timeline, with some intelligence to flag "times of interest" so I can jump to them.
Sponsored