luriaj

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5, Datsun 269Z
Hello...

This may have been discussed but I couldn't find it. I'm sure there will be after market floor mats etc., but has there been any talk about a removable "tray" (for lack of a better word) with sides that go up a bit in the gear tunnel. Seems like the tunnel would be perfect for wet skis and snowboards and small sandy surfboards. Some kind of removable all weather tray that lined the bottom would make cleaning and keeping water out of the tunnel would be ideal (if not almost mandatory). I've seen pics where it looks like the Chiliwich mat is in there, but nothing like I mentioned. Thoughts?
Sponsored

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
If Rivian doesn't offer it I'm sure it won't be long before WeatherTech does. Will be interesting to see if any new accessories are revealed on Monday.

azbill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mach E, Hummer EV SUT
Occupation
Engineer
If you read the details about the Camp Kitchen, it talks about a shuttle system in the gear Tunnel.

"Our Camp Kitchen assembles using a modular, three-piece design making it easy to install and convenient to store. It also means it’s updatable in the future when new features are released. Underneath, the kitchen slides in-and-out on our Rivian shuttle system, a platform that has been developed to support a range of future Gear Tunnel accessories. "

Not clear if it is standard, or just comes with the camp kitchen, but I plan to get the kitchen, it will be great for tailgating at the Cardinals games.
Sponsored