Sponsored

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
FWIW- I headed over to the gear Shop on my work PC this morning , I've never been to that site on that PC and 100% was not logged in to my Rivian account. I see the crossbars were still listed at $450, so maybe that's a limited time price or a new lower everyday price? But if you want them.. .order now because they're $100 cheaper than yesterday and you don't have to be a pre march 1 res holder to get the old price on them.
Looks like crossbars out of stock, they were low stock yesterday so not surprised. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll get replenished with the same price as thatā€™s what was promised when Rivian removed accessories from the configs.
Sponsored

astonius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cars
It would not surprise me if they decided the complexity and investment cost of honoring different prices through the Gear Shop for pre 3/1 order holders was too much to bear and instead chose to just go with their original pricing for everyone, especially since inflation seems to have plateaued.

bowhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Clubs

Looks like crossbars out of stock, they were low stock yesterday so not surprised. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll get replenished with the same price as thatā€™s what was promised when Rivian removed accessories from the configs.
They are back in stock. I have been wanting a second set, so I snagged one.

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

I'd prefer the mats with the yellow Rivian compass but who knows when those will come. I jumped on getting a set of mats and hope one day I'll actually have the R1S to match.
So glad to see the R1S mats show up. Order placed. The ā€œComing S00nā€ message was getting very stale.

Sponsored

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT

Seattleite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Slacker
Where do I find the space-saver spare for the R1S? It doesn't seem to be in the Gear Shop, and it's not in my configuration any more....

Yoshi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ridgeline
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Were white and silver the only paint colors that did not have an up charge before 3/22?
I thought there were others, El Cap maybe? Canā€™t remember now.

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
Where do I find the space-saver spare for the R1S? It doesn't seem to be in the Gear Shop, and it's not in my configuration any more....
I asked my guide about the spare. It's coming "so0o0o0on."

And I ordered the crossbars even though my R1S is nowhere in sight. They're an essential piece of gear for me (assuming the R1S comes before ski season is over, which is not at all guaranteed), and I don't want to have the car without them.

MrMetlHed

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep 4xe, R1T (Order 2/20/22, from Shop 2/11/23)
Occupation
Journalist @ Reuters
Incidentally, I had asked my guide when he was assigned if it was possible to add another set of crossbars at the pre-March pricing and was told it wasn't. But now that the shop has them I was easily able to order two sets.

Now I just need the truck!

Sponsored

EVentually

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5, Rivian R1T
I had my eyes on the off-road recovery kit, but it's still showing the new price. At $500, it was priced around what I would have spent to build one myself, so it was a reasonable deal.

OP
OP
Alchemy8279

Alchemy8279

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Mazda MX-5
Occupation
Middle Management
Were white and silver the only paint colors that did not have an up charge before 3/22?
I thought there were others, El Cap maybe? Canā€™t remember now.
Yes, only white and silver originally.

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

Iā€™ve heard of these mythical accessories, but no sightings in the wild save a few youtube videos. šŸ¦„

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
Just got off a chat with CS about the yellow logos on the floor mats and the full size spare for the R1T.

1) Yellow logos, should come back at some point, but no ETA. So no update from what we heard last year.

2) Full size spare for R1T at original pre march pricing in gear shop. Should show up early this year, but no further information at this time. So no update from what we heard last year.

Not super useful, but the most recent info from CS about those two items.

Bobthebuilder352

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kubota
Occupation
Farmer
Note, pre march pricing not applied to the charger, its listed $800 (pre march was $500).
If I had known now what I did then, I wouldnā€™t have gotten the Rivian charger. You can get ā€œsmartā€ ones for about the same prices or dumb ones for cheaper.
Sponsored