Sponsored

steelwheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
Clubs

Check with your closest SC to see if they'll sell you a wheel and tire. I bet they will. Just can't do it on the Gear Shop
Thanks, That’s that a good idea. I haven’t received my truck yet but 8 steps are started and only thing really left is scheduling delivery.

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired
Thanks, That’s that a good idea. I haven’t received my truck yet but 8 steps are started and only thing really left is scheduling delivery.
Another popular option is to find three other owners who also want spares to go in on a full set with you.

jakef801

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'16 Tundra/'18 Audi S6/'19 Rubicon/'22 R1T
The gear shop pricing just updated to reflect the lower prices on items removed from my order. They also list two colors for the mats, of course the yellow is out of stock.
I got mine months ago without the yellow. You know how many times I've thought about the yellow?? Hint...the next time will be the 1st. The AW mats are working perfectly, just like I'd hoped. Functional...all I care about.

My Audi AW mats have cool, red S6 logos. You know how much I notice? The next time I do, I'll let y'all know. Same goes for the 3rd party caps on my R1T wheels. I'm driving a truck and treating it as such.

steelwheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
Clubs

Another popular option is to find three other owners who also want spares to go in on a full set with you.
I have thought of this, but not acted on it. If 3 other people in the DFW metroplex are interested in splitting a set of tires, message me.

I’m fairly confident that Rivian considering a spare tire an “accessory” On an adventure vehicle is the most ridiculous thing imaginable. I wouldn’t consider a spare an accessory on any car, ever.

Sponsored

photontorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Old Reliable
Can anyone confirm if other accessories are also decreased, I just knew the prices for the crossbars and floor mats.
I went back to all the old emails from Rivian for my original reservation (from 2019) and the few configuration updates to check original pricing, and realized that the pricing was never listed in the emails, it was always in my account page. Blast. That means I have no record of the original prices and can't compare to tonight's update. That's a bummer.

The crossbars may have gone down today relative to recent pricing, but many of the prices on, e.g. the ski rack, seem higher than the 2019 pricing. Unfortunately I don't have the records to confirm, and I could be misremembering. Maybe someone else snagged screen shots for comparison.

Thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I have thought of this, but not acted on it. If 3 other people in the DFW metroplex are interested in splitting a set of tires, message me.

I’m fairly confident that Rivian considering a spare tire an “accessory” On an adventure vehicle is the most ridiculous thing imaginable. I wouldn’t consider a spare an accessory on any car, ever.
It’s only an adventure truck if you configure it to be one. The 21” and especially 22” tires are road/sport trucks.

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired
I went back to all the old emails from Rivian for my original reservation (from 2019) and the few configuration updates to check original pricing, and realized that the pricing was never listed in the emails, it was always in my account page. Blast. That means I have no record of the original prices and can't compare to tonight's update. That's a bummer.

The crossbars may have gone down today relative to recent pricing, but many of the prices on, e.g. the ski rack, seem higher than the 2019 pricing. Unfortunately I don't have the records to confirm, and I could be misremembering. Maybe someone else snagged screen shots for comparison.
Does this help?

Rivian R1T R1S Gear Shop Pricing Just Updated to Match Pre-order IMG_0148

Sponsored

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Just ordered the Crossbarsthey removed from my config.. $450, same as in my original config.

Note in red said "almost sold out", I'm guessing by tomorrow morning they'll be completely sold out.

And unfortunately, the 20" Full Size Spare I had in my config is still not in the gear shop. It was $800 FYI.
Could one buy 4 spares for a better price than the set lol

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
It’s only an adventure truck if you configure it to be one. The 21” and especially 22” tires are road/sport trucks.
Is there only one way to adventure?

OP
OP
Alchemy8279

Alchemy8279

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Mazda MX-5
Occupation
Middle Management
I got mine months ago without the yellow. You know how many times I've thought about the yellow?? Hint...the next time will be the 1st. The AW mats are working perfectly, just like I'd hoped. Functional...all I care about.

My Audi AW mats have cool, red S6 logos. You know how much I notice? The next time I do, I'll let y'all know. Same goes for the 3rd party caps on my R1T wheels. I'm driving a truck and treating it as such.
I immediately ordered black, I like them to disappear. Only made this comment because these forums are full of comments about the logo color change. Just letting people know it will be an option again.

Mygrain

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 IONIQ 5, '23 R1S quad, many Deeres
Occupation
grain farmer, ex-Honda factory engineer
Clubs

Mygrain

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 IONIQ 5, '23 R1S quad, many Deeres
Occupation
grain farmer, ex-Honda factory engineer
Clubs

Please confirm: if we still want the Adventure Gear items that Rivian removed from our configurations, we need to place a new order for those items from the Gear Shop? (IE, Rivian isn't going to automatically place that order.)
Sponsored