First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Mazda MX-5
Occupation
Middle Management
The gear shop pricing just updated to reflect the lower prices on items removed from my order. They also list two colors for the mats, of course the yellow is out of stock.
Sponsored

astonius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cars
Doesn't seem to be affected at all by your reservation (at the moment). Even while logged out it's showing the old price for crossbars and floor mats.

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
I'm glad I got mine for the 500. I just made that change with my September delivery.

Sponsored

ElCapiTan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mustang
Occupation
Computer Janitor
I just saw somebody mention on another post and I ordered my crossbars for $450. They were just $550 or something earlier today. Didn't really need need them yet but when I saw the price updated I went for it.

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
Can anyone confirm if other accessories are also decreased, I just knew the prices for the crossbars and floor mats.

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired
Note, pre march pricing not applied to the charger, its listed $800 (pre march was $500).
If you had it in your config, it stayed in your config at $500. Rivian didn't remove the wall charger from pre-orders, just everything else.

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
Just ordered the Crossbars they removed from my config.. $450, same as in my original config.

Note in red said "almost sold out", I'm guessing by tomorrow morning they'll be completely sold out.

And unfortunately, the 20" Full Size Spare I had in my config is still not in the gear shop. It was $800 FYI.

Last edited:

ElCapiTan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mustang
Occupation
Computer Janitor
Can anyone confirm if other accessories are also decreased, I just knew the prices for the crossbars and floor mats.
Don't think everything is correct to pre-March. I know Charger is wrong as it is listed as $800, pre-March was $500.

Sponsored

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Don't think everything is correct to pre-March. I know Charger is wrong as it is listed as $800, pre-March was $500.
Chargers were not removed from pre-orders where they still say $500. They will always say $800 in the shop.

ElCapiTan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mustang
Occupation
Computer Janitor
Chargers were not removed from pre-orders where they still say $500. They will always say $800 in the shop.
Makes sense as the charger was listed on the sale of my truck and they send it out before delivery.

steelwheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
Clubs

Just ordered my crossbars. Did they lower prices for everyone for these items? I was under the impression that it was only for pre-March order holders.
Also, why can they sell a full set of tires but not a spare?

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Just ordered my crossbars. Did they lower prices for everyone for these items? I was under the impression that it was only for pre-March order holders.
Check with your closest SC to see if they'll sell you a wheel and tire. I bet they will. Just can't do it on the Gear Shop

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
My understanding is parts shortage with the jack that goes with the spare.. not the wheels and tires themselves. I thought the spare would be in the shop in early 2023 as well.

From the email we received 12/15/22

"We are updating the Gear Shop now. In early 2023, prices in the Gear Shop will be adjusted to match your current pricing. We will notify you when that’s complete. At this time, financing will be unavailable for items purchased in the Gear Shop. We are exploring ways to re-introduce the ability to finance Adventure Gear in the future. When you take delivery of your R1T, your Adventure Gear will ship separately."
Sponsored