Sponsored

Fully Charged Live coming to Austin, TX Feb. 1+2, 2020

SpinDoc7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback XT LTD
In a new video promoting this event they confirm that Rivian will be on site with R1T and R1S. (Unknown if this is more than display opportunity). A $50 ticket gets you in the whole weekend. There will be all manner of EVs and related vendors there. If you've never seen Fully Charged' YouTube Channel videos, Robert and Jonny are a hoot. Very informative and well-presented. Sounds like a good education opportunity not only for Rivian preowners but anyone interested in EVs and alternative energy. Here's a link to the website and ticket info. https://fullycharged.show/events/fully-charged-live-north-america/

Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
Video is too long...where do they talk about Rivian?

Regardless, I have my tickets to this event, and I'm a local. If anyone else is going to the event & wants to eat some of the world's best BBQ or drink some good local beer, let's sync up.

OP
OP
SpinDoc7

SpinDoc7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback XT LTD
Video is too long...where do they talk about Rivian?

Regardless, I have my tickets to this event, and I'm a local. If anyone else is going to the event & wants to eat some of the world's best BBQ or drink some good local beer, let's sync up.
About the 3:10 mark they mention an upcoming interview with RJ; the confirmation of Rivian appearing is about at the 12:54 mark.

Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)

EyeOnRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X, Mitsubishi Endeavor. Pre-order: R1S LE
@EyeOnRivian , did you decide?
I have not, though there's less of a chance now since l finally got to see the EVs at the Normal event. Plus it will depend upon the timing of an annual family ski trip usually around that time of the year.

At the Normal event I had asked a couple of Rivian reps about the Fully Charged event and that they are promoting test drives. Responses were not the Rivian EVs. I was also told that Rivian won't be ready to start crash testing until around next April. So I presume test drives won't be available until the crash testing is completed. (I suspect due to liability issues?)

A short getaway to Texas in the middle of winter could be tempting. So I'm a definite maybe. :):)

TXKidd

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T pre-order
Do we have a headcount for all those attending the Fully Charged event? I ran a search but didn't see anything...

1. Jimmy and Nikki
2. Skyote
I’ll be making the trip down from Dallas :rock:

wreighven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition 4x4
Clubs

I'll be there (sorry didn't see this thread before I posted another).

Rivian R1T R1S Fully Charged Live coming to Austin, TX Feb. 1+2, 2020 Rivian R2R R1T R1S Cybertruck Cybervan Production Schedule

Sponsored

EyeOnRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just a reminder for those planning on attending this event whether you have your tickets or not. From the most recent email ...

Rivian R1T R1S Fully Charged Live coming to Austin, TX Feb. 1+2, 2020 upload_2019-12-22_22-20-44

ALSO, not sure how much of a discount Rivian negotiated with Fully Charged Live but Transport Evolved youtube channel has a promotional code available right now that will get you 15% off your ticket - enter TE2019 .

Last edited:

EyeOnRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just a reminder for those planning on attending this event whether you have your tickets or not. From the most recent email ...

upload_2019-12-22_22-20-44.png

ALSO, not sure how much of a discount Rivian negotiated with Fully Charged Live but Transport Evolved youtube channel has a promotional code available right now that will get you 15% off your ticket - enter TE2019 .
Just received an email from Rivian with updates regarding the first three events of 2020 - CES 2020, S.F. open house, and Fully Charged LIVE - and this time with hyperlinks to RSVP for each of the events. It also indicated that Rivian negotiated a 50% ticket discount for the Fully Charged LIVE event.

EyeOnRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
OK, apparently Rivian sent out two emails regarding the upcoming 2020 events - one from "events (@) rivian.com" sent presumably to those who have subscribed to their newsletter, and the other from "preorders (@) rivian.com" sent presumably to those who have submitted a pre-order. Information about the ticket discount from Rivian was only stated in the "preorder" email. Those who have not pre-ordered but intend to go to the event and haven't bought their tickets yet can still get a 15% ticket discount as stated in previous post.

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor AWD, Ford F150 EB 4X4 Platinum 6.5ft bed
Still debating whether to go or not. The flights will be 9 hours round trip plus airport wait and driving would be 17 hours not including stops for changing, sigh...For those going for sure, super jealous. Please post pics and any new details ASAP! Have fun! Thanks y'all.

Consolidated

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor, 991 GT3RS, 997 GT3RS, 993 4S, 1969 W111 Opera Coupe, C7GS racecar, motorcycles
Nice timing, I’m driving at COTA that weekend and will definitely be there to see the Rivians. Didn’t get the discount code email however, and I have a pre-order.
Sponsored