Last edited by a moderator:

UT Rivian

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMWM2
Thanks for posting that. The show looks like a lot of fun regardless of RIvian’s involvement. Can’t wait to start watching tomorrow.

JeepersAlley

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Tesla Mod 3, 23 Ford Lightning, 23 Rivian R1S
Occupation
Semi Retired
I watched the first three installments of the series last night. I loved seeing RJ and Rivian’s team, pulling off what seemed impossible. I won’t spoil anything, but it is a lot of fun seeing my future daily driver making such a trek across continents. Rivian’s 1st and 2nd prototype vehicles made for this adventure specifically, are performing very well.
I can’t wait for next Friday’s episode.

Jehorton

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
I watched the first three installments of the series last night. I loved seeing RJ and Rivian’s team, pulling off what seemed impossible. I won’t spoil anything, but it is a lot of fun seeing my future daily driver making such a trek across continents. Rivian’s 1st and 2nd prototype vehicles made for this adventure specifically, are performing very well.
I can’t wait for next Friday’s episode.
Do they show much or any of the rivians involvement ?

bajadahl

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus LX470
Occupation
IT
I'm watching the first episode now and they definitely include 5 plus minutes of the Rivian build out and their involvement in the charging infrastructure. Of course to create drama they "worry" about Rivian finishing the trucks and charging network in time..... A lot of building up the "I don't know if we can do this hype" for both the bikes and Rivian..... But Still enjoying seeing the Rivians. RJ is in this episode also.

Sponsored

JeepersAlley

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Semi Retired
Every episode has rivian involvement so far during the first 3 episodes. According to the fully charged YouTube above, rivian becomes a crucial part of the trips success. The Harley’s are the week link so far. Rivian is looking strong, despite only having around 200 mile range on these first 2 prototypes.

CappyJax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester
Harley Davidson still trying to remain relevant, but they really are a company that needs to die. It is a nice looking bike, but I just would never buy from a company with Harley Davidsons poor reliability & quality reputation.

TJM

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford E-350 7.6L Power Stroke
Occupation
Retired

jimrichard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Toyota Tundra, 2017 Infiniti Q50
Occupation
Self
Hey I don't have apple tv. do you know how I might be able to watch this ? Thanks: JIM

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Hey I don't have apple tv. do you know how I might be able to watch this ? Thanks: JIM
Subscribe to Apple TV+ (paid subscription or wait until all episodes are available and binge on free trial), that doesn't require having an Apple device. With DRM, that's likely to be the only way to see full episodes any time soon.

Sponsored

JeepersAlley

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Semi Retired
If you have any apple product, you can get a free trial month of Apple TV. It’s also available on roku and some smart TVs. I don’t think there is a web based version.

JeepersAlley

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Semi Retired
If you have any apple product, you can get a free trial month of Apple TV. It’s also available on roku and some smart TVs. I don’t think there is a web based version.
Or if you buy a new Apple product, you get Apple TV +, free for a full year.
The streaming service is called Apple TV +, it’s an extra $4.99 a month normally, and it’s an “ad on” to the always free Apple TV.

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Or if you buy a new Apple product, you get Apple TV +, free for a full year.
The streaming service is called Apple TV +, it’s an extra $4.99 a month normally, and it’s an “ad on” to the always free Apple TV.
You can watch it from a browser. I just finished watching the first 3 episodes on my Samsung. There isn't an android app though.

Rivy

First Name
Rivy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LX570
Fire up PirateBay if you want to live the pirate life. Trucks look sweet. So many funny moments. Towing them to charge and that horn placement! Highly recommend watching.

I think a Rivian group ride "Alaska to Ushuaia 2022" needs to get started for when we get our vehicles. Who is in!?

Jehorton

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Someone please correct me but how did they have no working vehicles in 2019 right before the trip when they had one for the unveiling in LA?
Sponsored