Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T and Tesla Model X
Occupation
Partially retired
Clubs

They just did mine today too, mobile visit. Pulled the trim back and cut the towers off with diagonal cutters. I was worried about rattles too, but they seem tight (I did have to fully seat the driver side panel, as the tech didn't get it the whole way on.) I guess time will tell.
Mine was done yesterday and I now notice one panel looks like nothing ever happened to it, and the other one is not seated well and easily wobbles. If it is flush at the front it protrudes in the rear and vice versa. I have pushed on it with a good amount of force and it will not seat back into place. How were you able to get yours to reseat properly? Thanks!
Sponsored

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Mine was done yesterday and I now notice one panel looks like nothing ever happened to it, and the other one is not seated well and easily wobbles. If it is flush at the front it protrudes in the rear and vice versa. I have pushed on it with a good amount of force and it will not seat back into place. How were you able to get yours to reseat properly? Thanks!
Mine wasn't seated on the rear end. I pushed closer to the rear window. It didn't take a lot of force to seat it, but impact seems to help. The side of a closed fist is generally my tool of choice for interior panels.