• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Texas FS Used 21" Rivian Wheels/Tires (4) and 1 unused spare 21" - $2600 OBO for all 4 or 3300 for all 5 OBO

BuzzL8ghtYears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
I have about 12K miles on the wheels/tires. Overall in excellent condition and I have one unused spare 21" - want to sell the whole batch (4) or all 5

New 21" wheel/tires go for $3740 plus tax on the Gearshop. I am selling my used ones for $2600 total OBO (4) or 3300 for the 5th unused full size spare. They will come with the aero covers as well. Please message with any questions or offers.

Local is 77025 - Houston. I really don't want to ship as they are heavy and it'll be costly. I plan on using the money to buy 20" dark terrain wheels.

Rivian R1T R1S FS Used 21" Rivian Wheels/Tires (4) and 1 unused spare 21" - $2600 OBO for all 4 or 3300 for all 5 OBO IMG_1725.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S FS Used 21" Rivian Wheels/Tires (4) and 1 unused spare 21" - $2600 OBO for all 4 or 3300 for all 5 OBO IMG_1726.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S FS Used 21" Rivian Wheels/Tires (4) and 1 unused spare 21" - $2600 OBO for all 4 or 3300 for all 5 OBO IMG_1728.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S FS Used 21" Rivian Wheels/Tires (4) and 1 unused spare 21" - $2600 OBO for all 4 or 3300 for all 5 OBO IMG_1729.JPG
Sponsored

Indy avocado

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T, '17 Macan S, '11 Mustang GT
Willing to sell the spare? I would need it shipped to Indiana. Ideally ASAP, as I just got a bolt in one of my tires.

OP
OP

BuzzL8ghtYears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Willing to sell the spare? I would need it shipped to Indiana. Ideally ASAP, as I just got a bolt in one of my tires.
Shipping would be costly for the tire.Honestly I would prefer to sell them as a bundle to help me get the 20" Dark Terrains with too much not out of pocket.

How much would you pay for the spare? just curious.

thebwk

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
If these would work as a spare for my 22s, I would pay $800 for one shipped to 53189.

thebwk

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
These will work as spares for 22s, so I will give you $800 for your spare with no miles on the tire shipped to 53189. I'm taking the fam on a road trip soon and really need this peace of mind.

Thanks,
Ben

Sponsored

OP
OP

BuzzL8ghtYears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
These will work as spares for 22s, so I will give you $800 for your spare with no miles on the tire shipped to 53189. I'm taking the fam on a road trip soon and really need this peace of mind.

Thanks,
Ben
sorry someone asked me about shipping first and I'd prefer not to ship. Plus my post is either for all 4 or all 5.

thebwk

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I understand. Just thought you'd make more $$$$ splitting them out and shipping.

OP
OP

BuzzL8ghtYears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
I understand. Just thought you'd make more $$$$ splitting them out and shipping.
the census based on my messages is everyone wants the spare but not the other ones lol. I've never shipped such a heavy item so i have no idea what the cost would be or waht to expect.

thebwk

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Are you saying you would split them up and ship? @Rivan and I are interested.

Sponsored

thebwk

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I’ll take one of the used wheels/tires for $700 shipped to 53189.

OP
OP

BuzzL8ghtYears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
I’ll take one of the used wheels/tires for $700 shipped to 53189.
Oh sorry that’s way too low. Shipping alone would run a lot and the overall cost of the wheel would come out for significantly less

thebwk

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Didn't realize we were jacking someone elses thread. So I used my UPS account to generate a quote of $150 for ground shipping from Houston to 53189. I used specs of 90lbs and 35x35x12. Let me know what works for you. I would do $800 shipped to 53189 considering the mileage on the tire.

Thanks,
Ben

OP
OP

BuzzL8ghtYears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Didn't realize we were jacking someone elses thread. So I used my UPS account to generate a quote of $150 for ground shipping from Houston to 53189. I used specs of 90lbs and 35x35x12. Let me know what works for you. I would do $800 shipped to 53189 considering the mileage on the tire.

Thanks,
Ben
I originally was going to pull on the tires since I was messaging with another user on here to buy his R1S. However, I wasn't able to close the deal. Let me think on it. Because my two options are 1. just sell my R1T entirely and try and purchase an R1S or 2. sell the tires/wheels to anyone who wants them split and buy the 20" dark terrains. I'll let you know around lunch time.

OP
OP

BuzzL8ghtYears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
@thebwk @Rivan @FutureTruck @OldGoat

figured this would be easier since every other thread is cluttered. I spoke to the service rep. He said ordering the 4 dark terrains isn't a problem but it could take a week. They have three on hand so i asked if it could be sped up.

So with that said, when does everyone need a 21" tire by (date) ? I have 4 used (12k miles) and 1 brand new. The used ones will be 800 shipped (ONLY if shipping is no more than 150). If it exceeds 150 then I'd have to request that additional amount.

A local person wants my new spare for 1K. If anyone wants it or can kind of match the price, all yours. Please feel free to private message or continue on here.
Sponsored