• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

California FS: Rivian R1T Launch Green / Black / AT 20s

Status
Not open for further replies.

sas0763

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Hello Everyone! I'm a longtime lurker and supporter of the forums. Up for sale is my 2022 Rivian R1T Launch Edition...it's in Launch Green with a Black Mountain interior. All Terrain 20s. Options include Full-Size Spare & Wall Charger. We recently took delivery of the truck (also received the wall charger), so it is in our possession. There is no lienholder on the title, which will make for an easy transaction. We can do the transaction privately or through a dealer from which I have purchased vehicles in the past.

Asking $144,999. Located in the Los Angeles area. Please PM if serious, interested, and ready to purchase!

PS - I understand we all have opinions about these initial cars available for sale. Everyone's circumstances and reasons are different. I'd love and appreciate for this thread to remain positive!
Sponsored

stickyfingers

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 1974 914
Occupation
Engineer
Hello Everyone! I'm a longtime lurker and supporter of the forums. Up for sale is my 2022 Rivian R1T Launch Edition...it's in Launch Green with a Black Mountain interior. All Terrain 20s. Options include Full-Size Spare & Wall Charger. We recently took delivery of the truck (also received the wall charger), so it is in our possession. There is no lienholder on the title, which will make for an easy transaction. We can do the transaction privately or through a dealer from which I have purchased vehicles in the past.

Asking $144,999. Located in the Los Angeles area. Please PM if serious, interested, and ready to purchase!

PS - I understand we all have opinions about these initial cars available for sale. Everyone's circumstances and reasons are different. I'd love and appreciate for this thread to remain positive!
What dealer are you referring to? Were you signed on as the user SonsOfOdin who got banned today from the forum?

Seems odd and sketchy - this is just my honest opinion.

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

One way to prove it’s not the other fellow would be to post a picture. Since he said he hadn’t got delivery yet. He also was asking for $150k.

OP
OP

sas0763

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
What dealer are you referring to? Were you signed on as the user SonsOfOdin who got banned today from the forum?

Seems odd and sketchy - this is just my honest opinion.
That is not me! Some people require financing, in which case a dealer can more easily help. I'm referring to a name-brand dealership (Mercedes/Porsche/etc) from whom I've bought cars in the past...they are willing to assist in the transaction at my expense.

Sponsored

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

That one was a GC truck. Don't think this is the same person.

EDIT: also was based in Idaho
But selling in Alabama. I was super confused by that.

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

Hit the report button just to annoy you but hey it will help your post stay up

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Honestly.... an enthusiast forum is not the right place to do a FS thread so early on.

Just use eBay Motors, Bring-a-Trailer, take it to Mecum Auctions or good-ol' Craigslist.

Posting in this place is really asking for it...

OP
OP

sas0763

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Honestly.... an enthusiast forum is not the right place to do a FS thread so early on.

Just use eBay Motors, Bring-a-Trailer, take it to Mecum Auctions or good-ol' Craigslist.

Posting in this place is really asking for it...
Haha very true...I figured at least one enthusiast may just want to cut the line.

I think we all need to realize that a secondary market will exist for these vehicles, but it in no way hampers your ability to purchase a new Rivian, and me selling this truck really does not affect your reservation if you have one. A traditional dealer may see high ADMs, and in turn use that to price their inventory, but Rivian sells to everyone at MSRP. Just please keep this in mind!

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T
Can you please explain how you’ve been a “longtime supporter” of the forum? Given you admittedly were a lurker and just joined today? None of that says “supporter” to me.

Sponsored

stickyfingers

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 1974 914
Occupation
Engineer
Can you please explain how you’ve been a “longtime supporter” of the forum? Given you admittedly were a lurker and just joined today? None of that says “supporter” to me.
Hard to believe you. Anyone with a legitimate sale would post pictures of the vehicle.

Bee

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F150 Lightning, '23 Ioniq 5
Everyone's circumstances and reasons are different.
The circumstances as you've stated are that you've purchased a truck, cash "lien free" and immediately flipped it for profit. You're bringing this on yourself.

OP
OP

sas0763

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Totally understandable --

I should've been more clear.

Supporter of the brand = taking a chance on a relatively new/unknown company three years ago with a deposit, which in turn contributed to them being able to manufacture and sell said product, list my order as one of many in the IPO filing, and finally financially gain from me purchasing their product.

Supporter of the forum = all forums provide great info, and I support the wealth of knowledge this community has provided

Lurker of forum = didn't create an account, but perused threads

This is really the last of the negativity I want to address. If you're a serious buyer, please PM.

Northish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Santa Cruz 5010, Focus RS
Occupation
Mfg. Engineer
Rivian R1T R1S FS: Rivian R1T Launch Green / Black / AT 20s 6afrkx

LaunchGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
I find it strange to list a vehicle for sale without a single picture. Why don’t you snap a few and maybe include a sheet of paper with your username on it in one for good measure?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.