• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Idaho FS: Rivian r1t, brand new never driven, perfect condition, Launch Green / Black / All terrain tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
r1t
Widely reviewed as the greatest all-around vehicle ever made; a legitimate luxury car that follow rock-crawlers in Moab, keep with sports cars on the track, AND haul all your gear. Designed and built with care by ex-Mclaren staff and a very experienced team in Illinois, USA.

Own one of the first, a full 1-2+ years before you can buy one.

After a ton of family debate we've decided to part with our brand-new r1t.
  • I have watched all the reviews (Out of Spec is especially thorough), and know how much I'd love the truck - due to this I have *NOT* driven it _at all_, as I would not be willing to part with it after doing so.
    • It's pretty much universally reviewed as being a phenomenal road & fun car ... while also being magically fantastic off road, rock crawling, etc.
  • It's been VERY difficult to look at the truck every morning when i wake ... so I've now covered it with a car cover :)
  • The R1T was flat-bed delivered to me from Rivian, with 23 miles on it (video proof). And such it will remain until it finds its new home.
I have listing arrangements next week. Prior to that, I am willing to accept a "market" offer that's at least approaching of what these will go for at auction, since I am swamped and this would be quicker and lower effort.
  • Ordering the car costs $93k as shown below, plus a 1-2 year wait. Forest green substituted for the (no longer available, and fantastic looking) Launch Green
  • The only R1T's offered for sale have been offered for 150k. I expect the auction would approach that. If you make this easy/quicker for me, I will accept less. But also significantly more than it costs to order, as I'm going to have to
    • get back in line, and deal with no truck for 1-2 years
    • likely suffer further cost increases, which i expect to not be grandfathered as Rivian moves to be profitable
    • live with the disappointment, and $5-$7+ diesel.
Important terms:
  • This car is "brand new", just as though you had put down a reservation with a startup (risky at the time) more than 3 years ago. Rivian is financially backed by both FORD and Amazon, and has an amazing warranty, the best available. All functionality i have tested works perfectly. Rivian tests each car thoroughly before delivery. Fit and finish in and out is AMAZING. Unlike my family's ModelY, I found zero panel problems, paint issues, interior issues, etc. Should any issues arrise, of course you'd be working with Rivian, not me, to resolve them as the new owner, and any disputes you may have are solely with Rivian.
  • Truck was moved on delivery from Rivian's flatbed, to my trailer. There it will stay until the new owner takes possession.
    • If you want to test drive, contact Rivian (the same way _all_ owners of new Rivian's will do). I do know from my Guide that test-drive reservations are backed up due to the *massive* interest the truck is generating.
    • Specs and details I've listed are from Rivian, conversations with Rivian Guides, or internet sources I view as reputable, but are all my opionions - do you own research.
    • Please respect that I am swamped with work and family, and am not running a showroom. Serious inquiries only. I may require proof of deposit to show you the car. Obviously, I want/will-allow you to look&verify everything.
  • Final payment will be cashiers check from a bank with a branch near Downtown Boise, ID, or wire transfer, ONLY. If you can't transact the same day, or we're still waiting for the physical mailing of the title, Deposit is $5k cash or Cashiers check from a local bank ONLY.
  • Title is processing as we speak; I am the sole title holder, and it is free & clear (no loan, etc)
  • I recognize the market for this is nationwide, and am more than happy to work with serious buyers on transportation from the airport (I'm downtown, a quick 10 minutes from the Boise (BOI) airport, as well as shipping the car if necessary (see payment terms). Please save your time and mine with scams; I will only transact securely & on the up-and-up. We will exchange ID's, in person, sign a bill of sale in person (or with my attorney if you prefer) and transact solely at the bank.

Thanks for looking, and please enjoy your new fantastic R1T adventure vehicle. I'll give you a high-five from my own in a few years :)

Rivian R1T R1S FS: Rivian r1t, brand new never driven, perfect condition, Launch Green / Black / All terrain tires PXL_20220331_231149892

Rivian R1T R1S FS: Rivian r1t, brand new never driven, perfect condition, Launch Green / Black / All terrain tires PXL_20220331_231212749

Rivian R1T R1S FS: Rivian r1t, brand new never driven, perfect condition, Launch Green / Black / All terrain tires PXL_20220331_231729133

Rivian R1T R1S FS: Rivian r1t, brand new never driven, perfect condition, Launch Green / Black / All terrain tires PXL_20220331_231532420

Rivian R1T R1S FS: Rivian r1t, brand new never driven, perfect condition, Launch Green / Black / All terrain tires PXL_20220331_231135964.MP

Rivian R1T R1S FS: Rivian r1t, brand new never driven, perfect condition, Launch Green / Black / All terrain tires PXL_20220331_232007745

Rivian R1T R1S FS: Rivian r1t, brand new never driven, perfect condition, Launch Green / Black / All terrain tires equivalent adventure r1t
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.