• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Sold: Maryland FS 22" Brights as set or spares - $2500 (pending)

obfuscurity

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model 3, Audi SQ5
This set of four bright 22's came factory with my Dec 2022 R1T. This week I swapped out to the factory 20's so these tires are now available as a full set or as individual spares. The odometer read 4,722 miles when the Richmond SC removed these from my truck.

All of the wheels and tires are in very good condition with plenty of wear. One of the wheels (labeled "D") has one small section of mild road rash where I nudged the curb at low speed (pulling into a parking spot). In the last photo (showing treads), the tires are stacked top to bottom ("A" at the top, "D" at the bottom).

The full set is available for $3000, and I can meet you within a 75 mile radius of my home address (zip 21158). I will also throw in these tire covers for anyone who buys the full set. They fit perfect but I will no longer have any need for them.

Individual spares are available for $800 each, except for "D" which I will discount for the rash to $750. I can meet you within a 50 mile radius of my home address (zip 21158).

Rivian R1T R1S FS 22" Brights as set or spares - $2500 (pending) IMG_8012
Rivian R1T R1S FS 22" Brights as set or spares - $2500 (pending) IMG_8013
Rivian R1T R1S FS 22" Brights as set or spares - $2500 (pending) IMG_8015
Rivian R1T R1S FS 22" Brights as set or spares - $2500 (pending) IMG_8016
Rivian R1T R1S FS 22" Brights as set or spares - $2500 (pending) photo_2023-04-19_18-04-14
Sponsored

OP
OP
obfuscurity

obfuscurity

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bumping thread with a quick-sell price drop for the entire set to $2500. If nobody wants the set at this price I will part out as spares.

Rivianmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d, Toyota 4Runner
Just DM’d interested

Sponsored

OP
OP
obfuscurity

obfuscurity

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in these, they're now officially sold.
Sponsored