• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Pennsylvania FS: 2022 Rivian R1T Adventure in Forest Green/Black Mountain

maverick92

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Occupation
Project Management
For sale is my Rivian R1T Adventure in Forest Green and Black Mountain interior. This is the Quad motor with large battery pack version. The truck is completely stock and comes with the powered tonneau cover, which has been issue-free for me. I’ve made sure to lubricate the tonneau regularly and keep it clear of any debris like leaves, sticks, etc.

The truck has really exceeded my expectations and I say that after previously owning a Model S, Model 3, Model Y, Ioniq 5 and a Ford Lightning.

Exterior Color: Forest Green
Interior Color: Black Mountain
Wheels: 21" Road
Tonneau Cover: Yes, Powered tonneau that actually works!
Condition: Perfect
Wall Charger Included: Yes

Rivian R1T R1S FS: 2022 Rivian R1T Adventure in Forest Green/Black Mountain IMG_3856.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S FS: 2022 Rivian R1T Adventure in Forest Green/Black Mountain IMG_4734.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S FS: 2022 Rivian R1T Adventure in Forest Green/Black Mountain IMG_4735.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S FS: 2022 Rivian R1T Adventure in Forest Green/Black Mountain IMG_4736.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S FS: 2022 Rivian R1T Adventure in Forest Green/Black Mountain IMG_4737.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S FS: 2022 Rivian R1T Adventure in Forest Green/Black Mountain IMG_4739.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S FS: 2022 Rivian R1T Adventure in Forest Green/Black Mountain IMG_5773.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

maverick92

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Occupation
Project Management
Pictures uploaded! Mileage is now at 3,800.

Asking price is $85,000 and the truck is ready for a hassle-free sale.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

Pictures uploaded! Mileage is now at 3,800.

Asking price is $85,000 and the truck is ready for a hassle-free sale.
Where in PA are you?

OP
OP

maverick92

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Occupation
Project Management
Where in PA are you?
Allentown, but I frequently drive to see family in Pittsburgh if that would help in any way.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

I am in Montgomery county so this is tempting.

Sponsored

OP
OP

maverick92

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Occupation
Project Management
Bump and lowering the price to $83,000! Not many R1Ts out there with a working powered tonneau cover :)

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

What is the last few digits of the VIN? Do you have pictures of the front - I want to check panel alignment.

OP
OP

maverick92

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Occupation
Project Management
Last 6 of the VIN are 006754. I can take some more pics of the front tomorrow.

Reactions: Guy

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Looks like you got a bidding war looming

Sponsored

OP
OP

maverick92

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Occupation
Project Management
Still available! Truck was with Rivian the past few weeks for a recall, service bulletin and alignment.

My travel schedule for work is a little crazy this month, but let me know if you have any questions or want to come check out the truck in person.