Sponsored

Front Runner Looking for Vehicle to Test Fit in Southern Cal

DJG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Various
FYI, I inquired with Front Runner about racks for the R1T, and they asked if they could use my vehicle to test fit. However, I'm not anywhere near their US HQ in southern cal.

Anyone here want to contribute to the cause? If so, reach out through their website chat, or I can also follow up with contact info from them perhaps.

Would love to turn their team loose on gear for the R1T (and R1S in the future).
Sponsored

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
I get that some feel the Rivian aftermarket may be limited by lesser start up volume, but IME if we can get shops access early for fitment it will come.

OP
OP

DJG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Various
I get that some feel the Rivian aftermarket may be limited by lesser start up volume, but IME if we can get shops access early for fitment it will come.
They aren't dumb, the Rivian ownership base is likely the most affluent of any offroad segment vehicle ever. So, 20k Rivian owners is as good as 200k Tacomas. And like you said, it's all blue ocean with no competitors yet. Their legacy business is also a dying business long term, so no better time than the present to get started on the future.
Sponsored