Amir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Good morning friends,

I am excited to join this forum and discover what Rivian has to offer as an electric car company. I am also a graphic designer and in the past few weeks worked on a graphic decal worthy of R1T.
I would like to offer a pair of this new design to two lucky forum members free of charge if you are willing to share your photos of it installed on your truck. If selected, you may select your choice of color. I will ship it to you free of charge.

All you need to do is to post a photo of your truck with note attached mentioning your username.

Thank you

Rivian R1T R1S Free Rivian R1T Custom Graphic Decals Forum 492

Rivian R1T R1S Free Rivian R1T Custom Graphic Decals Forum 493
Sponsored

TessP100D

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 2017 P100D MS
Good morning friends,

I am excited to join this forum and discover what Rivian has to offer as an electric car company. I am also a graphic designer and in the past few weeks worked on a graphic decal worthy of R1T.
I would like to offer a pair of this new design to two lucky forum members free of charge if you are willing to share your photos of it installed on your truck. If selected, you may select your choice of color. I will ship it to you free of charge.

All you need to do is to post a photo of your truck with note attached mentioning your username.

Thank you

Forum 492.jpg

Forum 493.jpg
Wonderful Job. I love them.

OP
OP
First Name
Amir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Is this a licensed product?
I am giving a free product, not building and selling an EV replica truck. This design is mine and not a font used by Rivian. There are millions decals for all major car manufacturers brands on ebay, Amazon and greater internet and none have license.

Sponsored

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Gnd Cherokee, awaiting next R1
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

In general I dig it, but must say its easy to glance at and read it "ORIVIAN" as the mind tries to make a letter out of the logo that looks so much like the letters. Hey, I'm an engineer, not a graphics designer. Just sharing what my mind did with it.

Maybe illustrate it with that logo taken away. At least as an option. And the logo may be Rivian's biggest hangup anyhow.

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
I am giving a free product, not building and selling an EV replica truck. This design is mine and not a font used by Rivian. There are millions decals for all major car manufacturers brands on ebay, Amazon and greater internet and none have license.
So that would be "No".
R1T is trademarked, and you also incorporate their logo.

OP
OP
First Name
Amir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Graphic Designer
If anyone need it without logo I can remove it.

sdemeester

First Name
Steeve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
infitnity
Occupation
physician
Good morning friends,

Thank you

Forum 492.jpg

Forum 493.jpg
sweet design! I would be totally willing! Steve

OP
OP
First Name
Amir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Thank you. Have you ordered one?

Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Amir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Graphic Designer
I can see some people have actually received their R1Ts. Any one willing to install our decals?

R1Tims

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E GTPE,
Occupation
Consultant
Hi, Just saw your graphics. Do you have other designs as well? I'm looking for my R1T. These are black and mine is El Cap in color. not sure how they might look.

OP
OP
First Name
Amir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Graphic Designer
You can get them in 14 colors
Rivian R1T R1S Free Rivian R1T Custom Graphic Decals Color Swatches