Sponsored

Cavalryscout18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
I’m always on the fence about the 20 inches ATs or the 22s for the S because it seems like they keep showing more pictures with them sporting the 22s. However, I still prefer the look of the 20s and that top picture looks good with the El Cap 20” ATs.

Reactions: Jac

Sponsored

ranieri

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90 T8
Occupation
photographer, real estate agent
Awesome recon! The Chelsea SS is an hour and 43 minutes away from me in CT...I may have to drive the fam up this weekend to finally see the R1S in person...

Friscorays

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G35, V8 Vantage, 4C, F type
Awesome recon! The Chelsea SS is an hour and 43 minutes away from me in CT...I may have to drive the fam up this weekend to finally see the R1S in person...
May be gone by this weekend, apparently real customer deliveries beginning today, if not already under way.

ranieri

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90 T8
Occupation
photographer, real estate agent
To see a single rivian would be great, as I haven't had an opportunity to see one in person yet. An R1S would be a bonus!

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
đź’•

That forest green is just lovely. I'm going with that color and wheels ... Only difference being I'm getting the normal bright wheels...the more I see the factory finish on the black ones makes me consider just coughing up the extra $1,700 for them versus getting them powder coated or wrapped after the fact.

Factory is usually always a better finish.

Thoughts?

Decisions...decisions...

OP
OP

SomervilleR1T

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
06 Chevy diesel, 1947 Dodge truck, MG midget
Occupation
Historic house steward
To see a single rivian would be great, as I haven't had an opportunity to see one in person yet. An R1S would be a bonus!
I didn’t take a picture of the R1T’s as I thought too many on this thread had seen them but there are so many there that they store a few inside overnight! There are now consistently about 2 dozen there at all times.

Sponsored

OP
OP

SomervilleR1T

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
06 Chevy diesel, 1947 Dodge truck, MG midget
Occupation
Historic house steward
đź’•

That forest green is just lovely. I'm going with that color and wheels ... Only difference being I'm getting the normal bright wheels...the more I see the factory finish on the black ones makes me consider just coughing up the extra $1,700 for them versus getting them powder coated or wrapped after the fact.

Thoughts?

Decisions...decisions...
Forest green with black rims is a very nice look and will stand out in a crowd. I went with El Cap to blend in with the unknowing crowd but Rivian people would know although it’s hard to hide the unified front end

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
Me either, and I spent sometime in Tahoe this summer which I am told is thick with them. It’s now a rally to see if the first one I see is mine…

Batman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S Launch Edition; Kia Telluride SX-P
đź’•

Thoughts?

Decisions...decisions...
Thats my plan as well. Its like $100-$150/wheel to get them powder coated.

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
There are a ton of vehicles at the Chelsea service center right now and they have another lot that we didn’t see. Finally got to see an R1S in person and got to see the ocean coast in the R1T.
Rivian R1T R1S Four R1S are here at Chelsea MA Rivian Service Center! 88EF7AD4-02DB-4B1C-BD48-6BA64874A968

Last edited:

yobyot

First Name
yobyot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3 M40i
Occupation
Cloud
Has anyone with in New England with an R1S reservation been contacted for a test drive?

I just spoke with a Rivian customer service person who said that once the service centers get units, they will start contacting people for test drives.

I'm excited about buying the R1S but I sure would like a test drive before I plunk down the cash. :)
Sponsored