OP
OP
anotherburrito

anotherburrito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model 3 LR + Boost
That's a better fit than what I have. Mine was scratching up the plastic sides of the gear tunnel when pulling in and out.
Sponsored

Hindley_Milner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
That's a better fit than what I have. Mine was scratching up the plastic sides of the gear tunnel when pulling in and out.
Yeah, I don't think it'll scratch anything given the material. I like them a lot. The size is perfect: it allows me to stack stuff on top or underneath. If they were taller, it would be harder to jam them in given the tunnel is not square.

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

RivianBowerbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Possibly. I'm thinking of putting a duffel bag type of thing in there, and these could help with keeping that from moving. Interesting product!

FlightDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Clubs

New R1T this week. Was looking a small pouch for all my tie downs and then found this at Walmart $45, Truck Under Bench Organizer. Pull out pouches x3, Velcro held dividers, zipper pockets and carry strap.
Rivian R1T R1S Found a Decent Gear Tunnel Organizer and/or Frunk Organizer IMG_1391

Rivian R1T R1S Found a Decent Gear Tunnel Organizer and/or Frunk Organizer IMG_1391
Rivian R1T R1S Found a Decent Gear Tunnel Organizer and/or Frunk Organizer IMG_1390

Sponsored

OP
OP
anotherburrito

anotherburrito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model 3 LR + Boost
New R1T this week. Was looking a small pouch for all my tie downs and then found this at Walmart $45, Truck Under Bench Organizer. Pull out pouches x3, Velcro held dividers, zipper pockets and carry strap.
IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg
IMG_1390.jpg
Great find! Ordering today.

Eric552

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Rivian R1T
IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg
IMG_1390.jpg

Love this! Did you find it in-store or online? Would you mind posting a link and/or brand name?

FlightDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Clubs

Love this! Did you find it in-store or online? Would you mind posting a link and/or brand name?
I found it in the store in Lafayette, CO. Was by there the other day and didn't see any more. It's called Truck Under Bench Organizer. Not sure of brand.
I do like is as can throw junk on top of its low profile.
It is canvas so doesn't slide easily if full of heavy items, kinda like pushing rope.
Sponsored