atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

Have not been able to email Mark for a few days now (messages bounce) and the Rivianstyle.com page unreachable…
Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

They changed their site to https://jackpucks.com
Yes, because of the incredible success of our jack pucks, I realigned our focus to jack pucks. Noted in my post from Dec 25th

Upate Mass Production Rounds 2&3 Magnetic Jack Pucks

Pre Order Round 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks (click here)

Due mainly to the Rivian Forums Communities our first production order of hundreds of our industry first and revolutionary Magnetic Jack Pucks kits for the R1T and R1S vehicles sold out and have been shipped! Reviews have been phenomenal. Thank you!

• Original Magnetic Jack Puck for Rivian R1T and R1S Vehicles
  • More magnetic energy means MORE holding power than other offerings
  • Magnetic Designs LOCKS the pucks in place (no more o rings)
  • Works with any standard floor jack and all commercial vehicle lifts
  • Order a set of four (4) and receive our world class zippered case as a bonus
  • Taller than the other brands (offers more lift to get tires off the ground)
  • Machined in 6061-T6 aluminum and Red Anodized
  • Fits Rivian R1T and R1S vehicles and stores easily under the rear seat
  • Free shipping in the lower 48 States (USA). Canada shipping is ready!
We are now open for round two of pre-orders with an expected ship date of January 31st. Round 3 of our mass production is right around the corner as-well, and should give us enough inventory (thousands) to remain in stock for the foreseeable future. With significantly more holding power than any product on the market, you are assured a firm attachment to your Rivian! Order today from the leaders in Magnetic Jack Pucks for your Rivian!

Because of the absolutely incredible response to our Magnetic Jack Pucks, I've decided to focus primarily on Jack Pucks and our Single Piece Aluminum Wheels we developed with Variant Wheels for the R1T and R1S vehicles. JackPucks.com is now our eCommerce portal for all things Jack Pucks! JackPucks.com has the familiar look, operation and feel to Rivian Style.

Once again, thank you to the hundreds that have ordered and are receiving our Magnetic Jack Pucks, as well as all future Magnetic Jack Puck customers. Order today.

From one Rivian owner to another!

Mark Tozer
Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20221222_204022-

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

I can be reached pretty much 24/7 at [email protected], and am absolutely vested heavily in this business.

Our next batch of 1000+ magnetic jack pucks is shipping shortly, with round 3 of production placing us with inventory through Summer.

Thanks to everyone for your spectacular reviews and support by a fellow forum member who actually owns a Rivian. Thanks again!

Mark Tozer
www.jackpucks.com

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Update JP Magnetic Jack Pucks January 23 - We've had another substantial amount of pre-orders for our Magnetic Jack Pucks, and I'm very thankful for all of your trust and business! We shipped our first mega order last year within 72 hours of receipt of our product and we anticipate we will be on the same track with this order.

We do have about ten (10) pieces of our single Magnetic Jack Pucks available for immediate shipment for those that need one immediately. The two purchase links are available below for your reference.

We're now www.JackPucks.com . Same owner, same stellar reviewed product.

Built by a Rivian owner, Forum Member by me for YOU

Single Piece Magnetic Jack Pucks Purchase Link (In Stock)

Pre-Order Purchase Link Magnetic Jack Puck Kit w/Case

Mark Tozer
Founder - JackPucks.com
[email protected]

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Thank you everyone for all the orders this week, I really do appreciate it. All single Magnetic Jack Puck orders are shipped immediately and pre-order holders we're really close to shipment of round 2 of our large production order.

As of today, I feel extra motivated to significantly increase the size of Round 3 of production, so I've done just that.

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Great news from JackPucks.com to all our pre-order holders, our magnetic jacks puck mega order has arrived! We'll start shipping tomorrow (26th)and go around the clock until they all ship by Friday.

For those waiting to order our stunning, first of a kind magnetic jack pucks, the floodgates are open! Over 1000 already in the hands of Rivian owners in the USA and Canada.

Order 5 Star Reviewed Magnetic Jack Pucks Here

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230125_124357-

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230125_144839

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230125_145506

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230125_150127

Thank you team Rivian Forums for your business. From one Rivian owner to another!

Mark Tozer
[email protected]

Last edited:

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Great news from JackPucks.com to all our pre-order holders, our magnetic jacks puck mega order has arrived! We'll start shipping tomorrow (26th)and go around the clock until they all ship by Friday.

For those waiting to order our stunning, first of a kind magnetic jack pucks, the floodgates are open! Over 1000 already in the hands of Rivian owners in the USA and Canada.

Order 5 Star Reviewed Magnetic Jack Pucks Here

20230125_124357-jpg.jpg

20230125_144839.jpg

20230125_145506.jpg

Thank you team Rivian Forums for your business. From one Rivian owner to another!

Mark Tozer
[email protected]
Woo-hoo!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Ladies and Gentleman and Jack Puck Family,

We have done it and in less than 24 hours!! I've just dropped off hundreds of our Magentic Jack Puck Kits w/cases, so they can get on the Brown Truck and into your hands!! This fulfills 100% of our pre-orders, as well as all of you who placed orders up to this very minute! We targeted a January 31st shipment date to you and we blew that out of the water by getting it all done today! Thank you!

Our magnetic jack pucks will ensure you or anyone lifting your Rivian R1T or R1S for any type of service related to the tires and wheels always have the right tool for the job.

My commitment to you is when you place your confidence in me personally, as well as your hard-earned money, I will endeavor to service you and this community that I'm personally part of as an early Rivian owner to the highest level.

We have plenty of inventory of our single pucks, as well as our 100% 5-star reviewed kits with cases, and we will ship same day to anyone that places an order by Noon (AZ time), and of course we SHIP FREE to the lower 48 States. All other shipments ship the next business day. Upgraded shipping times are available at great rates as well.

Our Progress:

• First Ever Magnetic Jack Puck Design completed early 2022
  • Production Ramp Up Q3 2022
  • First Mass Production Q4 2022
  • 1000 Jack Puck Kits Delivered in Q4 2022
  • Production Run 2 Q1 2023 Shipped Ahead of Schedule TODAY (in 1 day)
  • Real-Time Inventory (we ship now on all products)
  • Production Run 3 (Huge Increase in Scale Up) Ongoing
  • Thousands of Magnetic Jack Pucks in the hands of Rivian Owners NOW

Thank you everyone!

Last run to UPS in the Jack Pucks R1T!
Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230126_120533

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Only have one (1) of our Magnetic Jack Pucks and you want a complete kit with four (4) pucks and our zippered protective case? No worries, quite a few of you have had the same request. We have put together a simple product listing that allows you to do just that.

In-Stock and ships the same day (if ordered by noon AZ time). Thank you everyone!

Sponsored

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Only have one (1) of our Magnetic Jack Pucks and you want a complete kit with four (4) pucks and our zippered protective case? No worries, quite a few of you have had the same request. We have put together a simple product listing that allows you to do just that.

In-Stock and ships the same day (if ordered by noon AZ time). Thank you everyone!

Hey all! Yes, this is good thing and a great deal! My lone puck now has three other stablemates and a nice comfy home!

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles IMG_6178

I still can't get over the quality of these (which is why I'm happy to grow from one to four (plus case) - Get 'em while they last!

Thanks to Mark @Mark_AZR1T for continuing to help out the Rivian community and offer use one-puckers an option to upgrade! Mine just arrived today!

"Happy-Happy, Joy-Joy"! :clap:

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles IMG_6176

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles IMG_6177

EDIT: I just noticed the handle; nice touch!

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles IMG_6179

@uthatch @COdogman - I see a set in your future!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Hey all! Yes, this is good thing and a great deal! My lone puck now has three other stablemates and a nice comfy home!

IMG_6178.jpeg

I still can't get over the quality of these (which is why I'm happy to grow from one to four (plus case) - Get 'em while they last!

Thanks to Mark @Mark_AZR1T for continuing to help out the Rivian community and offer use one-puckers an option to upgrade! Mine just arrived today!

"Happy-Happy, Joy-Joy"! :clap:

IMG_6176.jpeg

IMG_6177.jpeg

EDIT: I just noticed the handle; nice touch!

IMG_6179.jpeg

@uthatch @COdogman - I see a set in your future!
That's great!! What a review and I'm glad you one puckers could now become four puckers!!

All JackPucks are in-stock (all the time) and ship the same day if ordered by 12PM (AZ time). Singles, Four Puck Kits, Standalone Cases, 1 puck to 4 puck upgrade kits with cases. Everything all the time is in stock.

www.jackpucks.com

Mark

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Magnetic Jack Puck Price Drop $184.95 Free Shipping
Buy Today, Ship Today

As a forum member and long time Rivian R1T owner, I FEEL wonderfully inspired today! After shipping over a 1000 of our forum member invented Magnetic Jack Pucks, I'm thrilled to announce that I'm passing along a reduction in my cost (from purchasing thousands of kits) to you!

Our 5-star+ reviewed JP Magnetic Jack Pucks kits and singles puck ordering link is below:

$184.95 Four Magnetic Jack Puck Kit w/Case Click Here
$44.95 Single Magnetic Jack Puck Click Here
$149.95 Upgrade Kit: Single (1) puck to four (4) Magnetic Jack Puck kit w/case Click Here

All Magnetic Jack Pucks are in stock and ready to ship. If you place your order by 1 PM Arizona time, we will ensure that your order is shipped today.

We are committed to providing high-quality products and exceptional customer service, and we are confident that our 5-star reviewed Magnetic Jack Pucks will exceed your expectations. Order now and experience the convenience and reliability of our Magnetic Jack Pucks for yourself.

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230126_165851-

JP Magnetic Jack Puck Kit w/Case

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230125_145344-

5-Star Reviewed Padded Case

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230126_215548-

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230125_150127-1-

Single puck to Four Puck Upgrade Kit w/Case (if you own one puck, upgrade to four now)

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles one-puck-to-four-puck-upgrade-kit-w-case-

My Rivian Forums inspired R1T below (owning what you own)

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230201_121159-

Mark - From one Rivian owner to another
www.jackpucks.com

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

JP Magnetic Jack Pucks - In-Stock All the Time
Order by 1PM and your magnetic jack puck kit or singles will ship the same day FREE. We never charge for shipping! Whether you want one kit or 150 they ship the same day.
Sponsored