Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Upate Mass Production Rounds 2&3 Magnetic Jack Pucks

Pre Order Round 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks (click here)

Due mainly to the Rivian Forums Communities our first production order of hundreds of our industry first and revolutionary Magnetic Jack Pucks kits for the R1T and R1S vehicles sold out and have been shipped! Reviews have been phenomenal. Thank you!

• Original Magnetic Jack Puck for Rivian R1T and R1S Vehicles
  • More magnetic energy means MORE holding power than other offerings
  • Magnetic Designs LOCKS the pucks in place (no more o rings)
  • Works with any standard floor jack and all commercial vehicle lifts
  • Order a set of four (4) and receive our world class zippered case as a bonus
  • Taller than the other brands (offers more lift to get tires off the ground)
  • Machined in 6061-T6 aluminum and Red Anodized
  • Fits Rivian R1T and R1S vehicles and stores easily under the rear seat
  • Free shipping in the lower 48 States (USA). Canada shipping is ready!

We are now open for round two of pre-orders with an expected ship date of January 31st. Round 3 of our mass production is right around the corner as-well, and should give us enough inventory (thousands) to remain in stock for the foreseeable future. With significantly more holding power than any product on the market, you are assured a firm attachment to your Rivian! Order today from the leaders in Magnetic Jack Pucks for your Rivian!

Because of the absolutely incredible response to our Magnetic Jack Pucks, I've decided to focus primarily on Jack Pucks and our Single Piece Aluminum Wheels we developed with Variant Wheels for the R1T and R1S vehicles. JackPucks.com is now our eCommerce portal for all things Jack Pucks! JackPucks.com has the familiar look, operation and feel to Rivian Style.

Once again, thank you to the hundreds that have ordered and are receiving our Magnetic Jack Pucks, as well as all future Magnetic Jack Puck customers. Order today.

From one Rivian owner to another!

Mark Tozer
Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20221222_204022
Sponsored

Last edited:

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Upate Mass Production Rounds 2&3 Magnetic Jack Pucks

Pre Order Round 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks Click Here

Due mainly to the Rivian Forums Communities our first production order of hundreds upon hundreds of our industry first and revolutionary Magnetic Jack Pucks kits for the R1T and R1S vehicles sold out and have been shipped! Reviews have been phenomenal, so thank you!

• More magnetic energy means MORE holding power than others
  • Works with any standard floor jack and all commericial vehicle lifts
  • Fits Rivian R1T and R1S vehicles

We are now open for round two of pre-orders with an expected ship date of January 31st. Round 3 of our mass production is right around the corner and should give us enough inventory (thousands) to remain in stock for the foreseeable future. With significantly more holding power than any product on the market, order today from the leaders in Magnetic Jack Pucks for your Rivian!

Because of the absolutely incredible response to our Magnetic Jack Pucks, I've decided to focus primarily on Jack Pucks and our Single Piece Aluminum Wheels we developed with Variant Wheels for the R1T and R1S vehicles. JackPucks.com is now our eCommerce portal for all things Jack Pucks! JackPucks.com has the familiar look, operations and style to Rivian Style.

Once again, thank you to the hundreds of you that have ordered and are receiving our Magnetic Jack Pucks, as well as all future Magnetic Jack Puck customers. Order today.

From one Rivian owner to another! Thank you!

Mark Tozer

Happy Holiday’s!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Fifty (50) of our Highly Reviewed Magnetic Jack Pucks In-Stock

This is for single units of our Magnetic Jack Pucks with a limit of four (4) pucks per purchaser. We have real-time inventory, so if they show in-stock, I'd suggest snapping them up immediately. Order single pucks below for immediate shipment.

Kits with cases will be available in about 4-5 weeks, so if your heart is set on that, then please pre-order using the link below.

1. Purchase Link for Single Magnetic Jack Puck (no case, but IN STOCK NOW!)

2. Pre-Order Purchase Link for 4-Piece Magnetic Jack Puck Kit w/Case (Jan. 31)

Thank you everyone for your amazing support!!

Mark Tozer

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Congratulations to our first Canadian customers, who have ordered Magentic Jack Pucks for their s00n to be delivered R1Ts!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Update January 8, 2022: Issue with set of four (4) with case showing out of stock, which would not allow anyone to pre-order has been resolved. Pre-order now for delivery in 30 days.

Pre Order Round 2 Magnetic Jack Pucks Kits w/ Cases (click here)

Inventory of single Magnetic Jack Pucks is low, but still In-Stock

This is for single (1) units of our Magnetic Jack Pucks. Real-time inventory, so if they show in-stock, order for immediate shipment.

Purchase Link for Single Magnetic Jack Puck (no case, but IN STOCK NOW!)

JackPucks.com Magnetic Jack Puck Highlights
  • More magnetic energy means MORE holding power than other offerings
  • Works with any standard floor jack and all commercial vehicle lifts
  • Fits Rivian R1T and R1S vehicles and stores easily under the rear seat

We are now open for round two of pre-orders with an expected ship date of January 31st. Round 3 of our mass production is right around the corner as-well, and should give us enough inventory (thousands) to remain in stock for the foreseeable future. With significantly more holding power than any product on the market, you are assured a firm attachment to your Rivian! Order today from the leaders in Magnetic Jack Pucks for your Rivian!

Once again, thank you to the hundreds that have ordered and are receiving our Magnetic Jack Pucks, as well as all future Magnetic Jack Puck customers. Order today.

From one Rivian owner to another!

Mark Tozer
Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20221231_114501

Last edited:

RivianDeac

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC40 Recharge
How would one use these on a standard jack stand with the forked top?

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

How would one use these on a standard jack stand with the forked top?
Great question. The standard 'forked type post" jack stands can work if they are heavy tonnage and have a flat spot of 3" on top, which is the diameter of the bottom of our magnetic jack pucks. I use a heavy duty jack stand (pictured), so it's isn't an issue at all.

Thank you for your question.
Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230108_091430

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230108_091447

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 20230108_091438

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Today a piece of history has been made as we officially 100% transitioned from RivianStyle.com to www.jackpucks.com to focus on our core business. While we have been selling on JACKPUCKS.COM for the past two weeks, all has been concluded today.

When we lauched RivianStyle we also reserved JackPucks.com hoping for an amazing result from you guys/gals! Your response has been amazing, so here we are powering on!

The RivianStyle site is resting in peace........

Mark Tozer

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Update: Loaner Sets of Jack Pucks Available

If you are in an urgent need to rotate your tires or install winter tires and you're concerned about getting your pre-order in-time, we have two sets of loaner Jack Pucks available. We will ship them to all order holders (new or old) for free and you just pay return postage.

This way you can get your order in or keep your place in line and still take care of business. We've done this for a few order holders and it worked out great. Just email me direct at [email protected]

Mark

Sponsored

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Good news, I just received my “Rivian Style” magnetic jack puck, from Mark at Jackpucks.com! Boy, is she puuurdy!

Attached are a few shots of her “basking in the sun,” one mounted in the rear, and a “short” of “that satisfying thunk,” when installing it!

Given the design of the Rivian puck mounting areas, I think having that fifth magnet makes a real difference keeping it securely attached to the Rivian frame. Definitely a high-quality product, and one you should strongly consider!

@Mark_AZR1T
Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles IMG_6101
Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles IMG_6102
Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles IMG_6103
Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles IMG_6104
Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles IMG_6105

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Good news, I just received my “Rivian Style” magnetic jack puck, from Mark at Jackpucks.com! Boy, is she puuurdy!

Attached are a few shots of her “basking in the sun,” one mounted in the rear, and a “short” of “that satisfying thunk,” when installing it!

Given the design of the Rivian puck mounting areas, I think having that fifth magnet makes a real difference keeping it securely attached to the Rivian frame. Definitely a high-quality product, and one you should strongly consider!

@Mark_AZR1T
IMG_6101.jpeg
IMG_6102.jpeg
IMG_6103.jpeg
IMG_6104.jpeg
IMG_6105.jpeg

Thank you!! I have to admit I'm smiling.....We still have a handful of individual Magnetic Jack Pucks available and we're still tracking well to ship our second mass production order and then number three is right around the corner!

Purchase Link JackPucks.com Magnetic Jack Pucks

From one Rivian owner to another......thanks again!!

Mark

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

@Mark_AZR1T
IMG_6101.jpeg
IMG_6102.jpeg
IMG_6103.jpeg
IMG_6104.jpeg
IMG_6105.jpeg

Nice! Happy to have a set of pucks as well. Great to see the community of products growing.

staytuned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Hey @Mark_AZR1T is there a secret option to buy 3 pucks and the big case? :CWL:

I purchased the single puck, but my R1T needs to go on somebody else’s lift, and thought I’d have rock sliders by now. Otherwise I’ll buy a set and try to sell off my single one </first world problems>

Quality product btw, folks!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Hey @Mark_AZR1T is there a secret option to buy 3 pucks and the big case? :CWL:

I purchased the single puck, but my R1T needs to go on somebody else’s lift, and thought I’d have rock sliders by now. Otherwise I’ll buy a set and try to sell off my single one </first world problems>

Quality product btw, folks!
Thank you for the kind words! We really tried to think this through and being an early Rivian owner certainly contributed to the passion to build something for all of us. 3 pucks and a case? Absolutely, I have a solution and you're not the first to ask.

Email me direct for a special set-up to get you three pucks and a case: [email protected]

Mark
Sponsored