Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
We are now 100% shipped on all pre-orders!! Thank you everyone. If something slipped through the cracks, reach out to me directly and I will make sure it gets resolved. From a design concept to 100% product delivery to hundreds upon hundreds of customers from our small American business!!

Thank you everyone and we look forward to getting your feedback on the product once it hits your hands.

Mark
Just ordered :)

Can I get some schwag in the bag?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Just ordered :)

Can I get some schwag in the bag?
Thank you for your order and confidence in our fantastic new start-up. We've designed and ordered some stuff to place inside our boxes, but we have focused so much on delivery and meeting our commitments, something had to give.

When you receive your order, I hope you notice the attention we paid to this product for fellow Rivian owners. I know it's a piece of aluminum, but I wanted it to be a premium product for a premium class vehicle. Hope everyone feels the same.

Mark

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Thank you for your order and confidence in our fantastic new start-up. We've designed and ordered some stuff to place inside our boxes, but we have focused so much on delivery and meeting our commitments, something had to give.

When you receive your order, I hope you notice the attention we paid to this product for fellow Rivian owners. I know it's a piece of aluminum, but I wanted it to be a premium product for a premium class vehicle. Hope everyone feels the same.

Mark
I never got my shipping notice email, pleasantly surprised 15 minutes after I saw this post, my doorbell rang and there was the UPS man with a package. Oddly enough I did get a delivery completed email.

Nice case and quality product. Great job getting the shipping done.

Very pleased with the entire process, now if I only had an R1S to put them in…😎

Thank you.

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

No truck yet, but got some pucks. Cool packaging!

IMG_0959.jpg
Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy the product. Let's get that truck now!

Mark

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

I never got my shipping notice email, pleasantly surprised 15 minutes after I saw this post, my doorbell rang and there was the UPS man with a package. Oddly enough I did get a delivery completed email.

Nice case and quality product. Great job getting the shipping done.

Very pleased with the entire process, now if I only had an R1S to put them in…😎

Thank you.
Thank you for the kind words. I know we will cross some obstacles, but I'm committed to the process of providing a premium product for Rivian owners!! Now get that R1S

Mark

JoulesVerne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T LE, 2022 Ioniq 5 SEL
@Mark_AZR1T do you know when orders placed today (after your huge push!) will be shipped?

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

@Mark_AZR1T do you know when orders placed today (after your huge push!) will be shipped?
I just saw yours go through our system and it now has a shipping label and will be on a Big Brown UPS truck on Monday! Thank you for your business and trust!

Mark

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Actually by some miracle your order from today is already on it's journey.....and is on a Big Brown Truck!

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
The puck arrived safely yesterday. It appears to be a quality piece.

I purchased a small hard case from Harbor Freight and used it to house by puck, wheel socket and work gloves. It stashes nicely under the rear seat next to my torque wrench and breaker bar.

Thanks again!

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 146F9C14-EA7E-4292-9E6C-053D7700A39D
Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles 59780692-0FFB-496D-B387-7FC99ACAD3BE

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

The puck arrived safely yesterday. It appears to be a quality piece.

I purchased a small hard case from Harbor Freight and used it to house by puck, wheel socket and work gloves. It stashes nicely under the rear seat next to my torque wrench and breaker bar.

Thanks again!

146F9C14-EA7E-4292-9E6C-053D7700A39D.jpeg
59780692-0FFB-496D-B387-7FC99ACAD3BE.jpeg
That looks like a great solution for a combo tool kit! Thank you for taking the time to invest in our product from a small American Business.

Mark

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

I got my order of 4. Everything about these is top notch! Even the design on the bag looks awesome!
That is so great to hear! We wanted to create a premium product for the vehicle we all personally own. Thank you for your purchase!!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

@Mark_AZR1T Hi Mark, what's the best way to order? Thanks! btw.. anything special for forum members?
You are very welcome! Below is a direct link to purchase. The response is incredible! We had a 45-day pre-order sale for those to purchase in advance, but these are worth every bit of the price! Premium product for a world-class vehicle!!

Magnetic Jack Puck Purchase Link

Mark
Sponsored