Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Ha!

I was more thinking that if I ordered them now, and you decided to add a yellow set before mine shipped, could I switch the ones I ordered to yellow (I was thinking they'd actually be anodized yellow/gold).

That being said, it's all mostly just fun and the anodized red looks great. I ordered a complete set, so I can bring them with me when I take the truck in to get the tires rotated in a little while. I don't think our local shop has seen a Rivian yet, so this should be fun.
What's life if we can't have some fun! You Compass owners are something else ;). Thank you for the order Rivian Style RED, it's my favorite color, but Yellow GOLD would be special.....

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Hey there Mark,

ApplePay went through smooth and sure. Here is yet another vote for Rivian Yellow if possible. :cool:
Even the Forest Green crew is in on the Compass revolution.......thank you!! You guys/gals are the best!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

We're getting closer to shipping our second and largest production run to date! All pucks have been machined (with no o ring groove), anodized red (yellow s00n), laser etched and thousands of magnets are being installed now, literally thousands. Cases are done.

The sale will last until this second production run is complete, so get your pre-orders in.

Rivian Style Magnetic Jack Puck Order Link

Rivian Style Magnetic Jack Puck Firsts
  • Eliminated the O-Ring
  • Designed the first Magnetic Jack Puck for a Rivian R1T & R1S
  • Produced the first Magnetic Jack Puck
  • Delivered the first Magnetic Jack Puck
I'm truly humbled by your support of a well-capitalized start up by a fellow R1T owner, thank you everyone!!

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles RS Magnetic Jack Puck Case View 2

Last edited:

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
We're getting closer to shipping our second and largest production run to date! All pucks have been machined (with no o ring groove), anodized red (yellow s00n), laser etched and thousands of magnets are being installed now, literally thousands. Cases are done.

The sale will last until this second production run is complete, so get your pre-orders in.

• Eliminated the O-Ring
I'm truly humbled by your support of a well-capitalized start up by a fellow R1T owner, thank you everyone!!

RS Magnetic Jack Puck Case View 2.jpg
Oh i like the case for the 4 pack. sweet!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Oh i like the case for the 4 pack. sweet!
Thank you! As a fellow Rivian owner we're excited to be part of this community and if machining a few thousand pieces of aluminum and fitting in some rare earth magnets makes a difference, thats great!

Mark

RobR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Engineer

• Eliminated the O-Ring

So your website still says preorder for December shipping? Doesn’t seem you’ve shipped any yet. They look nice.

Btw these were on YouTube, EV Lander modified a set of the 1EV pucks back in June. Looks like they have them now too.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

So your website still says preorder for December shipping? Doesn’t seem you’ve shipped any yet. They look nice.

Btw these were on YouTube, EV Lander modified a set of the 1EV pucks back in June. Looks like they have them now too.
Hi Rob!

We're on our second round of production and that is what this pre-order is for. My first Magnetic Jack Puck was done in early April. Crude, but the concept was there. I have a QuickJack hydraulic lift and I modified one of the lift pads with four magnets. A few iterations later and we have the final product. Thanks again!!

Modified QuickJack lift pad with NdFeB rare earth magnets all the way to this! TURN UP THE VOLUME, to hear the SNAP as our Rivian Style Magentic Jack Puck 'latches' onto the chassis of my personal truck.

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles IMG20221123102339

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles IMG20221123102348

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles IMG20221123102313

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles IMG20221031145529

Rivian R1T R1S Innovative Invention: The History of Magnetic Jack Pucks for Rivian Vehicles RS Magnetic Jack Puck Case View 2

Mark

RobR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Hi Rob!

We're on our second round of production and that is what this pre-order is for. My first Magnetic Jack Puck was done in early April. Crude, but the concept was there. I have a QuickJack hydraulic lift and I modified one of the lift pads with four magnets. A few iterations later and we have the final product. Thanks again!!

Modified QuickJack lift pad with NdFeB rare earth magnets all the way to this! TURN UP THE VOLUME, to hear the SNAP as our Rivian Style Magentic Jack Puck 'latches' onto the chassis of my personal truck.

IMG20221123102339.jpg

IMG20221123102348.jpg

IMG20221123102313.jpg

IMG20221031145529.jpg

Mar
Hi Rob!

IMG20221123102339.jpg

IMG20221123102348.jpg

IMG20221123102313.jpg

IMG20221031145529.jpg

Mark
Okay, your pictures are nice but not sure of the point?

I’ve read up on the jack puck posts to try and figure my options before I order. it’s odd that you recommended 1ev pucks in July (I recognize your avatar from
That post) and you supposedly had your own design coming since April or whatever. Now your claiming first of this and that, and you’ve never shipped any yet. Feels like some stretching lol!

Whatever, doesn’t matter. I need a set now, can’t wait anyway

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Okay, your pictures are nice but not sure of the point?

I’ve read up on the jack puck posts to try and figure my options before I order. it’s odd that you recommended 1ev pucks in July (I recognize your avatar from
That post) and you supposedly had your own design coming since April or whatever. Now your claiming first of this and that, and you’ve never shipped any yet. Feels like some stretching lol!

Whatever, doesn’t matter. I need a set now, can’t wait anyway
No worries Rob! I have plenty of shipments, you may even see some on Etsy from before this thread even existed :). It's archived. Thanks for your feedback and happy motoring with your Rivian!

EVLander

First Name
Jheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer

Lol You’re welcome

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

Hi Rob!

IMG20221123102339.jpg

IMG20221123102348.jpg

IMG20221123102313.jpg

IMG20221031145529.jpg

Mark
So how are you able to use your QJ with the R1T lift points being so far apart & front/rear not being on the same plane?
Sponsored