FOREST GREEN R1T Photos

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
I can't quite tell if that's a designed pedestrian sound, or just a shit ton of fans whirring.
Seems like the designed sound, it seems to change as it slows down, but it is hard to tell.
Sponsored

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
So I saw the FG in person at the Sonoma event and thought it was a touch more metallic than I’d like. But LG is a little too flat/grey. Anyone else struggling to choose between the two? Have had FG in mind for 3 years now but am awfully wobbly…

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
So I saw the FG in person at the Sonoma event and thought it was a touch more metallic than I’d like. But LG is a little too flat/grey. Anyone else struggling to choose between the two? Have had FG in mind for 3 years now but am awfully wobbly…
Launch edition? Launch green.

hed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Raptor, Rivian Reservation 13##
I started off wanting silver, after consuming several pictures and videos I switched to Rivian blue. Then my fancy turned to FG. I had briefly considered LG but quickly decided that it's just too flat/bland for my taste.

We ordered my wife a RB RS and I decided to go with FG. For me FG is the least offensive color as it looks decent in almost any lighting.

Now I just have to fight the indecision on interior color (MB or FE).

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
I started off wanting silver, after consuming several pictures and videos I switched to Rivian blue. Then my fancy turned to FG. I had briefly considered LG but quickly decided that it's just too flat/bland for my taste.

We ordered my wife a RB RS and I decided to go with FG. For me FG is the least offensive color as it looks decent in almost any lighting.

Now I just have to fight the indecision on interior color (MB or FE).
You have traveled the same exterior color path as myself. I settled on FG/FE after seeing that combo on an R1T at the Venice hub. Backing out of RB and going for 21”rims helped cover the FE cost.

Sponsored

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
Launch edition? Launch green.
I have an LE, but don't see a reason to order LG unless it's my clear favorite. Limited edition nature of the LG color is only the slightest of tiebreakers for me.

FLARIVIAN

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90 T6
Occupation
Retired
You have traveled the same exterior color path as myself. I settled on FG/FE after seeing that combo on an R1T at the Venice hub. Backing out of RB and going for 21”rims helped cover the FE cost.
I've been interested in Limestone from the get go, but I've become more interested in Forest Green paired with Forest Edge interior. Seems like it should be a great match. For those of you who have seen this combo in person, I'd really value your take and any photos you might have saved.

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
I've been interested in Limestone from the get go, but I've become more interested in Forest Green paired with Forest Edge interior. Seems like it should be a great match. For those of you who have seen this combo in person, I'd really value your take and any photos you might have saved.
I don't have any photos, but the interior is not as dark/green as it may seem in pics and really complements the forest green exterior. The darker stained wood also looks really great. I saw FG/FE R1T as well as RB/BM R1T (which was my original choice) and felt the FG/FE made the vehicle look more premium. The BM interior just looked too dark (and I am a fan of black interiors), FE looked much more open an airy IMHO.

FLARIVIAN

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90 T6
Occupation
Retired
I don't have any photos, but the interior is not as dark/green as it may seem in pics and really complements the forest green exterior. The darker stained wood also looks really great. I saw FG/FE R1T as well as RB/BM R1T (which was my original choice) and felt the FG/FE made the vehicle look more premium. The BM interior just looked too dark (and I am a fan of black interiors), FE looked much more open an airy IMHO.
My current config is Limestone with Forest Edge interior, but I'm getting nervous since there do not appear to be any Limestone vehicles out there in the real world. Too many unknowns about the color and how it goes with the different interiors.

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
My current config is Limestone with Forest Edge interior, but I'm getting nervous since there do not appear to be any Limestone vehicles out there in the real world. Too many unknowns about the color and how it goes with the different interiors.
Yea, Limestone is really a mystery at the moment as no physical veichiles in that color have been spotted. The good thing is that you may have time to change your mind or keep Limestone depending on your delivery timing. It is my understanding you can change color up until your order is confirmed for build. At that time if Limestone is pushing out delivery, you can decide to change.

Sponsored